Knight in Shining Armor

Mulai dari awal

“Vincent?  Who’s at the door?”

“The glass repair guy, are you finished packing?”

She walked up front guess she decided to take a shower and change.  Her stomach is getting rounder and she is absolutely gorgeous.  God I can’t wait for her to have my children.  I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

“Yes I am finished getting my things, I just took my shower so I won’t have to do that later.  We’re hungry, what’s for dinner?”

“Anything you want sweetheart.”

“Tim how much longer before the window is fixed?  Give me about fifteen minutes and I’ll be done.”

“Ok…Nikki would you be ok waiting to eat for about twenty minutes, if not I will fix you something right now.”

“I can wait, I’ll just go in the kitchen and get me an apple and cut me some cantaloupe to hold me over.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes sweetie, I’m good.”

She moved to walk to the kitchen, but I grabbed her wrist and she looked at me with those big doe eyes and I couldn’t help bending down to taste her sweet lips.  I wrapped my arms around her and ravished her mouth.  I can’t get enough of her; I can’t wait to make her mine.  I pecked her lips a few more times before I let her go.  She looked up at me and smiled before she reached up and kissed me lightly on my lips and that made me smile, maybe she is beginning to open up to me.

Ten minutes later Timmy came and told me the window was fixed.  Nikki was walking back into the living room.

“Are you finished with the window Mr. Fairley?”

“Yes ma’am it is.”

“How much do I owe you for fixing it?”

“Nikki, I am taking care of it, just get your purse and I’ll grab your bag as soon as I get a receipt from Mr. Fairley.”

“Vincent Taricone, you will not pay for having my window fixed.”

“Nikki, I’m the one that called him to fix the window so I am going to pay him.  Please don’t argue with me right now I want to pay this gentleman lock up the house and take you two little ladies to dinner.”

“There you go trying to have your way.  It’s my house, my window and I should be the one paying for it.”

“That’s where you’re wrong.  Kevin should be getting your window fixed, but because he is not here, and me being your boyfriend it’s my job to take care of you. So no more fussing just let me finish this…ok?”

“Alright…you will always be my knight in shining armor”

I gave her a wink and smiled at her while I finished paying Mr. Fairley. I went back and checked all the doors again. I grabbed Nikki’s bag, helped her up off the couch and we headed out the door to the car.  I walked to the car and opened the car door for her to get in.  Once I put her bag in the back seat I got in and we headed to get dinner.

“What do you want for dinner?”

“I would love some seafood.”

“Ok well let’s go to Fontaine’s Oyster House.”

“Ok, let’s go.”

Once we got to the restaurant we took our seats and looked at the menu before our waitress came and took our drink order.  We talked about everything under the sun.  I loved talking to her.  She told me her favorite color was blue; she loves to swim and play tennis.  I just want to learn everything about this woman.