new feelings

I just found out how to make new parts haha so yeah XD

so it Wednesday already and iv been to class on time but whatevs I want to see Blake in his ridiculous outfit that he has in mind, well thats of course if he keeps up in his side of the deal. After I took my shower I was standing infront of my old fashioned body mirror that I picked up from a buddies garage sale.... anyway as I was standing there I was looking at my old scars, the ones that saved me when nobody else could, and I realised that they were fading. Nomally by now I would have fresh ones to mask the old ones but all these are old, its kind of a nice feel to feel that someone accually cares like blake, dont get me wrong I still think about relapsing but some how he is always there with me when I do.

I walk to the cafeteria shocked to see that Blake was the only one at pur normal spot and for once he looks well uhmmm sad. I walk over to him, he isnt eating he isnt listening to music just sitting there with empty eyes, I have never seen Blake like this I have seen other people who act like this but not from Blake. " Hey Blake how did you get here so fast" he doesnt reply " hey man come on why you so beeten down?" " just some family things you wouldnt understand" I have never met Blakes family before, accually I havent even been to his house. " why dont you get something to eat it might cheer you up" "im not in the mood, can we jusy not talk I dont feel like talking right now." " It might help to talk,  what's going on."  " NOTHING!  JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"  * he slams his hands against the wall and walks off.* * Heather walks up* " What's his deal?"  " I don't know he just,  exploded he won't say a word"