park (real)

| Kianna Dy |

 After we won the game, we went to Greenhills and had dinner there, afterthat we all went separate ways. I decided to go to a park since it's open24/7 and maybe catch some fresh air. When I went inside I decided to justwalk around the park, I really know this park well because someone usedto go around this park with me. used to. When I got tired, I decided to justsit in a park bench where we both used to sit, when I was on my way there,my mind was blank, then when I reached my destination. I WAS SHOOKT! Ifound her sitting on the bench, looking at the stars. You all know who I'mtalking about naman na.  If not, it's Bea. Bea de Leon. Bea fucking de Leon. I was about to leave when I saw her because I can't be with her, especially at this park. It brings a lot of painful memories, I can't take them and I'm also sure that if she sees me and asks me to stay, I will. Then I'll fall for her over and over again. That can't happen. 

Di ko namalayan that matagal na ako nakatayo doon and shit. She saw me, I saw it in her face that she was shocked, but her eyes, damn. I know they still look at me the way they look at me before, it's full of love, adoration, and it looks like I'm it's damn galaxy.

"Umm. H-hi and w-what are you doing here?" She said and broke the silence between us.

"Uh, hi B-bea. Umm wala lang ako magawa so I decided to come here to, you know, get some fresh air."

"mmm okay. Would you mind sitting here, beside me?" FUCK! BEA DE LEON WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT.

"Um. I have to go na kasi eh." PLEASE LET ME GO

"Please. Stay." She said, doing her puppy eyes, fuck. I can't resist this.

"Fine." matipid ko na sinabi.

She's just looking at me while I'm looking at the stars, I can't look back at her, I can't... 

"You know, I wish you would look at me like how you look at the stars." she said and it really shocked me. Please, Bea. Don't do this to me. If only you knew, I'm only looking at one star, and that star is the one we named. The DyLeon star.

*flashback*

"Kianns! Look oh! Napaka bright ng star, it's shining bright for us HAHAHAHA" sabi ni Bea, hay ang kulit!

"Not as bright as you." sabi ko and na shock nalang ako pulang pula na siya HAHAHAHA

"Ikr! Let's name  it nalang, what do you want to name it?" Sabi naman niya

"The DyLeon star." I said. Looking at the star.

"HALA ANG CORNY MO KIM KIANNA DY" Pasigaw niyang sabi

"EDI IKAW MAGPANGALAN KUNG AYAW MO!" sabi ko ng pasigaw sabay walk-out HAHAHAHA! Sinuyo naman niya ako after.

* end of flashback *

"I don't look at you the same way I look at the stars, nor will I ever will." Sabi ko.

"I know. It's because of Marck, right? You look at him the same way you look at the stars." Sabi naman niya, with naiiyak na voice.

"I don't look at you the same way I look at the stars because I look at you far better than the stars, I look at you as if you're my world, my universe, my galaxy, my Kryptonite. Bea, our love is the strongest love I know, it could have been real, it could have. But I guess destiny is a jerk, right? We had the right love, but it got paired with fucking wrong timing. I loved you, Bea. I still love you, Bea. I will love you forever, Bei." I said, crying. After that, I stood up and ran as fast as I could with tears running down my face. I could hear her yelling "Wait!" but no, I can't go back, I shouldn't go back, I won't go back. I tried my best to avoid going back, and thankfully, I avoided going back. 

| Bea de Leon |

She confessed. She still loves me. I don't know how I'm gonna go through this night. But I will, for her. If I got her once, I'm gonna get her again, this time I won't ever let her go. 

All these thoughts running on my mind, all these tears on the side of my face, all these pain I'm taking for one person, one person worth the risk. One person I'd die for. One person that turns every pain, every tear into love. I was born for that person, I can't imagine life without her. I even talk to God about her. Damn, yes! I'm crazy. I'm crazy for her. Only God know what I'll do for her. 

================================================================================

END