Those eyes that I loved, or love.

| Bea de Leon |

We're here na on the parking lot of the Araneta Coliseum, marami ulit tao, fans, reporters etc. But no Lady Spikers. Specifically, no Kianna Dy.
We got out of the bus na, diretso sa court, and when we got inside my eyes looked for only one face, one and it found it instantly but little did I know, that face was already looking at me. She smiled, that damned smile I fell for and I looked at her eyes but instantly looked away. I can't bother to loom at those eyes because if I do, I know I'll fall for her again, deeper than how I fell for her before. Even though I'm still falling for her now.

We're warming up na and we're currently the ones using the court while the Lady Spikers are doing yoga or some kind of stretching, I'm trying my best to focus pero wala eh. I can't focus if I'm in the same room with the one I loved, or the one I love. Dahil pagod na ako, I sat in the corner, looking at her. Then she caught me, I just looked away, damn! What is wrong with you Bea de Leon? Why are you so weak when it comes to her? Well, she's smiling, she's not looking at me now though. I guess she's happy without me but I can barely live without her. Life is unfair.

"Bea!" My thoughts were destroyed by one voice, that voice I can listen to for the rest of my life.
"Huh?" Napatingala nalang ako.
"I've been calling you kanina pa but you're not answering. It's our turn to use the court na and Jho-- errr. I mean your teammates are calling you."
"Oh okay. Thank you." I replied.
"Here, hold my hand, let me help you stand up." She said while offering her hand. Can we rephrase that? Make it "Here, hold my hand and don't ever let go." I said on my head. Arghh! Bea! Wag ka na umasa, she's probably happy with someone else.
"Hey?" She said, bringing me back to reality.
"Oh, sorry and thank you." Those are the only words that came out of my mouth.
"You're welcome. Good Luck!" She said and got back to the court. Bes di na ko maghuhugas ng kamay. Joke! Hahahaha!

We're all her na, lined up, katabi ko si Jho, yes. Jhoana Maraguinot. My bestfriend. She's got that worry look in her eyes.
"Don't worry, Jho. We'll win this. I promise." I said with an assuring smile.
'Promises are meant to be broken. Pinky swear nalang hehehehehe."
"Seriously?"
"Taray naman neto"
"Okay, fine." Then I intertwined my pinky with hers. It's kinda cute, actually.
"Hahaha! That was cute but you're cuter." I said while pinching her cheeks.
"But of course, I'm the cutest" I said with a wink. Then I saw Kinna looking at our direction, is it possible, is Kianna Dy jealous? Aish! She's probably not. She's happy, remember?

Unang binanggit names ng Lady Spikers.
"Kianna Dy!"
That name. That name is what I live for. That name is the main reason why I'm still alive. That name. That damned name.

*after the game*

So I can't storytell the whole game naman, pero let me sum it up. La Salle won the first round of the finals, I know I should be down pero may part sakin na masaya.
22-25 25-20 25-18 25-11
There were some DyLeon moments hehehe okay landi ko. I blocked her once, one kill block. But she was on fire today! 18 pts coming from her. Seems like no one can block her, the only block was from me. Of course, she's the Player of the Game. And now we're lined up at the net na, para makipag-kamayan. When we reached each other, she hugged me, I don't know what to do so I just hugged her back, you can search for that video, hahaha! She reached our side of that net because of our hug, damn! I miss her hug, I miss the feeling of her warm body against mine. I missed everything about her, I missed her. Only her. Then we sang the alma mater song, etc. This is one of my best days, I know, it should not be because we lost the finals pero I'm happy and I know exactly why. I was the only jolly one on the bus.
"Ay nako ate Bea wag ganyan! Dapat sad ka hoy" sabi naman ni Ponggay.
"Pano magiging sad yan aber? Nayakap lang naman ang nagiisang Dy ng buhay niya tapos nahawakan pa kamay." Sabi ni Jules. Nagulat naman ako at alam nila yung sa kamay.
"Ano? Kala mo di namin alam? DyLeon shippers kami noh! Kung di ka nga pinatawag ni ate Jho di ka mapupuntahan ni ate Kianna eh! Kaya mag thank you ka sa katabi mo hahahaha!" Sabi naman ulit ni Jules, hay nako! Wait, what? Kaya pala nabanggit ni Kianna name ni Jho earlier, and no. There's nothing between me and Jho, fans lang talaga and nagpipilit, I don't know why? I mean, diba that's what bestfriends do naman? Hug each others, being medyo sweet, giving gifts?

"Tumigil nga kayo! Di ako kinikilig dun." Deny
"HOY DON'T US! PULANG PULA KA NA DUN KULANG NALANG HIMATAYIN KA! HASHTAG DYLEON HASHTAG ANIMOBF HASHTAG TEAMREAL HASHTAG YAWQNA HASHTAG DYLEONFOREVER HASHTAG BEAKIM HASHTAG WALANAAKOMAISIP" satsat naman ni Jho
"Ewan ko sainyo, tulog na nga lang muna ako." Sabi ko, hot seat nanaman ako eh.

And I slept with a smile on my face. This day completes my whole year. But only one can complete my whole lifetime. My babe. Kianna Dy. I still blame myself for what happened to us. Why it happened to us, how it happened to us. It's all my fault. Want to know? I'll be telling it on the next chapters, this time. Let me sleep first and be thankful to God for this day.

=========================================================================
Hi everyone! May nagbabasa ba? Hahahaha! Please vote and comment if you're reading this! Thank you. Message me pala if there's a typo or comment nalang. Thank you again! ❤