Almost Mrs.Mikaelson (A Kol Mikaelson fanfic)

Name: Santana Marie Fabray

speices: Vampire

About: My name is Santana Marie Fabray I am a vampire Klaus the original turned me after he turned me I met his brothers and sister. Then I fell in love with Kol his younger brother cause Henrik died from watching the wolves turn. Anyway when me and Kol fell in love klaus and no one cared we were together usually there sibling might care but they didn't. Then we were getting married and I ran away from the wedding and him. But there was a reason I ran away they thought I was dead after a while of being gone so i'm still letting them think that. Only one person knows i'm alive and she is Katherine we acually became friends when she was running from we ran together cause Kol was looking with Klaus but Klaus was looking for Katherine and Kol was looking for me. I had brown hair when I was dating and getting married to Kol now I have blonde hair and me and Katherine are in Mystic Falls right now we live together for some reason. Klaus, Rebekah, Elijah, and Kol are going to find out i'm alive sooner or later which I hope is later.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hey this is my new story a kol mikaelson fanfic yay but a pic of Santana on the side ---->                     The funny thing is that the one who plays Santana is the one who plays quinn on glee and her last name on glee is Quinn Fabray (Diana Agron) and there is a Santana Lopez (Naya Rivera)!