Chapter 6

Edited may 29 2018

I wake up in the guest bedroom with a note beside me "had to leave bc imma vlogger dude text me when u get up:)" I get up and walk in my room to see addi isn't in the bed... "addi?!?" I yell through the house I run up stairs just as I hear a huge crash in the kitchen. "addi what are you doing?!?" I say frustrated as she stands up and flour falls out of her lap onto the floor her face is covered in flour she looks down. "I'm hungry" she says I walk over and pick her up "how about I put u in the bath and we both get all pretty and we can go eat and go shopping?" I ask as I walk downstairs "yeah!!" She yells excited I start her bath as my phone begins to ring

{convo-}

Logan-"hey you just wake up?"

me- yeah I did I'm putting addi in the bath

Logan-" oh ok cool cool so do you have plans for today?"

me- I was going to go get food with addi then go shopping

Logan-" can I come"

me- um sure we are leaving in like 30

Logan -"I'm already outside your door"

I hear a knock on my door as he hangs up "come in" I yell as I put soap in my hands to wash Addis' hair as I rinse her hair Logan walks in the bathroom "hey whats poppin'?" addi squeals as she notices he is holding kong I laugh "Logan can u grab her clothes on my bed pleaseeee?" I say as I dry her off he comes back with her clothes and I dress her I look at myself in the mirror I'm a mess. As Logan and addi go up stairs to play with kong I get into the shower. After my shower I blow dry and straighten my hair. I jog upstairs to notice Logan had cleaned up the mess in the kitchen for me "hey thanks for cleaning up that mess" I laugh grabbing my backpack purse thing and then picking up addi . "Here lemme get her" he says setting down his camera on the kitchen counter. He really just put his camera to carry addi I think to myself as he takes her out of my arms. "Do you want me to put your camera in my bag?" I ask holding it up he turns back and thinks "no just leave it here I can edit I have a time lapse of me on set its ok." I set his camera down on the counter and I smile "lets go" as we walk out the door addi burst with laughter as Logan throws her up on his shoulders as we are walking. I fall behind Logan and addi and I take a picture of addi on logans shoulders. I catch up to them as we near the elevator.

~time skip bc I can~

As we walk into the parking lot Logans car pulls up with alya driving. I roll my eyes as Logan opens the door and waves his arm for me to get in. I shake my head and grab addis hand. I walk away from the car and I pull out my phone and get me and her an uber. "um ok bye I guess" he says as alya pulls off blasting "help me help you." I stand on the curb in frustration "why does he do this to me.." I mumble as our uber pulls up. Me and addi grab all of our bags and boxes and put them in the trunk. When we get home we carry all our things or all addis things down stairs. We go into her room and I start to decorate as she lays on the bed about to fall asleep. I go upstairs and I boil so water for some green tea as I hear a knock on the door. "who is it?!" I yell dipping my tea bag into my water in my mug. "Logan" I hear from the other side of the door. "Go away." I demand "no" I hear him squeak out. I go and stand by the door "what do you want?'" I ask leaning on the door frame in front of the closed door. "nothing" he sniffs. I look out the peep hole as he turns and slides down the wall beside my door. "oh are you here for your vlog camera?" I ask "no" he says as he puts his head in his hands. "then leave "I say coldly locking my door and sitting on the lovesac I hear him sigh as I put my head in my hands. my hair falls into my face half straight half curly. I lay there until I fall asleep dreaming of my past...

{A/N} hey guys! I'm so sorry I have been taking so long to update but I'm back and I have a lot og plans for where this book is going to go! I love all the support I'm getting and also 700 reads!!!! in about a month wow that's crazy!!! Anyways I am going to start updating way more often I'm just really busy thank you so much for you time!! Don't be ghost readers!! comment &vote recommend!!love you guys!! >3 ~kenzie