s u m m a r y

Felicity Evans knew Troy Bolton ever since they were kids. She saw him become the best basketball player Albuquerque has seen and to everyone else the hottest guy too. She saw him become almost the topic of everyone's conversations. She saw him basically become a celebrity.

But she didn't see him as everyone else did. Sure she saw these things happen, but she never believed them.

She saw him as a normal person, a regular guy.

And she knows that he probably only sees her as another face in the crowd.
But little did she know he saw her like she was the only star shining in the sky.

Troy Bolton knew Felicity Evans ever since she came out of the most luxurious car with her two siblings on the first day of kindergarten. He saw that her siblings would do one thing and she would do the other. He saw that she would always be doing the opposite of everyone else. He saw that she was
different.

And he was drawn to her because of that.

d i s c l a i m e r
&
a u t h o r ' s   n o t e

All rights to High School Musical and the original plot goes to Disney. I do not own some of the dialogue, previous mentioned storylines, or any of the characters. However I do own Felicity Evans, her dialogue, and any other storylines that I think of. Please do not copy or steal my work because that's mean.

So, I've recently watched High School Musical and remembered how beautiful Zac Efron (Troy Bolton) is and decided to write a fanfic about him. And I also realized that Gabriella is not very nice to Troy for always making him chase after her and make him do things for her. Darn my young child mind for thinking that bad people are good people. So, this fanfic is also for Troy Bolton to get a better girl and get what he deserves. Also Gabriella will still be in the story.

So, this is my first book every and I know that it might be very horrible, so bear with me. But please do try to enjoy.

-petesparker