a well needed shag (tomarry)

I apologize for any grammar mistakes or any in general, it's just a thing I wanted to do a while ago and barely  finished.

theme : smut
Pairing : tomarry

It was a day like any other.
At least it was thought to be.
Harry had gone through his usual morning, showered, got dressed, ate, and had driven to work.
Of course, he was still young to work where he did.
He was, after all, just twenty.
It seemed to still bother him that he was working in a library, but it did help out his friends so... worth it.

What bothered him even more?
It was one man that usually worked him up and was so aggravating that he'd walk out of the room upon his entry.

His name was Tom Riddle.
He was older than Harry by four years, and much, much taller than Harry who was somewhat short in stature.

That, Harry discovered, was one of the disadvantages he had while working at the bookshop that'd been added.
He couldn't quite reach the top of the book shelves to add the extra stocks,
which was exactly why he usually brought a step with him on the book cart ; just for the sake that Tom would leave him alone.

What made him so aggravating in Harry's mind was that he was good.
At everything.
It reminded him of the time someone had asked him for a sort of 'magical fantasy' based book.

He stammered, pushed up his glasses, ignored his flaming cheeks, and suggested that it was better to search it on one of the computers they provided for those services.
Tom Riddle decided to pop up and lead the woman ,who was fawning over the older man's looks, to the books she'd been looking for.
While he was taunting Harry by smirking , he'd looked over his shoulder and thrown a wink as he waltzed away with the woman.
An infuriating smirk that made Harry pretend to not care, shrug his shoulders at the other while he was looking, and go back to working on sorting the books.

He couldn't seem to drill it into Tom's head that he wanted to be alone.
It seemed that was always that case.

"Today," thought Harry bitterly as he double-checked the cart for the step he'd brought so often,
"was supposed to be the usual.."

Looking around him for a brief moment, Harry grabbed the three books he was supposed to put up on the high shelves in the book shop.
He'd have to at least try to get them up there before he went to look for his step.
Harry balanced his weight and quickly got on his toes to place the stack neatly in the corner.
One stack down, a few more to go.

A little relieved he could get his job done easier, Harry quickly managed to get the stacks up on the shelf.
His job was much more effective than it would've been had he gone searching for his long lost love.

The short man gave the cart a glance.
It seemed like there was one book that he'd forgotten to put on a pile.
He'd been sure that the book hadn't been there before, but maybe a worker dropped off the book while they saw him?  Made sense.
"Here it goes." He muttered quietly, taking hold of the book as he got on his tip-toes.
A no-go.
He sighed and did the same thing, one hand on the shelf as he stretched..and he was so close-
"Need help, Harry?" Tom practically purred, gently pressing up against the other.
Harry fully noted that he'd placed a hand on the shelf by his waist.
Great.
"No thank you, I've got it."
Harry managed to say as pleasantly as he could.
"Allow me" He took the book from Harry's grip, easily sliding it on top of the other books.
Harry huffed a breath, ignoring how his butt was touching him.

"Thanks." He said slowly, going back to stand normally before realizing Tom wasn't moving from his spot.
"Tom? Do you mind?" Harry questioned, very much annoyed, as he removed his hands from the shelves.
There, he leaned as much as he could on the book shelves to separate their bodies.
He was looking at Harry, 'almost like a scientist would', if you'd asked him.