Chapter 3 // Love

Vote, Comment, Add to library, Check out my other book's, Recommend to other's, Check out Me & aestheticsoul101 book we did together, "Precious Tears" (on her account.) Show some love & support for that & my other books. 💚💚

Enjoy!! ❤ (This chapter has music!! 🌸) Thank you all so much, for the support. 😜

This Chapter is dedicated to, blazinglust- he's a great writer in poetry. Much love.. ❤ (just found out we have a lot in common 😉 lol)

----------

(Play music! Feel the words.. Feel the music.. Enjoy 💙)

I lay in bed, so many things unsaid. I covered my eye's, so he won't see me cry. He was just a boy, filled with so many joy. I kept a smile, only for him to see through my lies.

How would I tell him what I'm feeling, I needed faith healing. I liked his personality, I never cared for his nationality.

It's hard to love someone, you don't just love anyone. Especially not knowing what love is, it's surely not a  pop quiz. They told me no one will ever love me, and I'll be glad to agree.

I'll never know how it feel, if I ever did.. it might be unreal. What's the point in trying? When he'll just leave me crying.

Isn't that how the story goes? Everybody knows.. We will never be together, I won't ever understand why. Maybe it's because I'm shy, I just want to fly high.

We'll never be together, it feels like I'm locked inside a cage. I cannot stop myself, I wanted you. Sadly you was to blind to see.

Having so much in common, it felt so soothing. To laugh at silly things again; it would be really funny. Are you happy? You didn't get to reply back to me, because you were sleepy.

You went to sleep. You forgot to say Goodnight to me, you just flee.

Farewell to the one I love..

You was always my truelove..

----------

Vote, Comment, Add to library, Check out my other book's, Recommend to other's, Check out Me & aestheticsoul101 book we did together, "Precious Tears" (on her account.) Show some love & support for that & my other book's. 💚💚      Love Y'all!! 💙

        KenniPenni📍