Chapter 2 // Hope

Vote, Comment, Add to library, Check out my other book's, Recommend to other's, Check out Me & aestheticsoul101 book we did together, "Precious Tears" (on her account.) Show some love & support for that & my other books. 💙💙

Enjoy!! ❤ (This chapter has music!! 🌸) Thank you all so much, for the support. 😚 #623 in Spiritual..

----------

(Play music above, helps you to feel the words.. 💚)

In my life I had to make decisions, even when faced with collisions. This was my journey, No.. I didn't have an army. I had to fight, despite the heartaches. Despite the school headaches.

Trusting was the hard part, never knew where to start. I parted ways with my loving parents; I was glad they understood. It was now time for me to find my purpose, the purpose I've been yearning to figure out.

Years upon years; looking up at the stars. Thinking in peace; I've come so far.

From when I first saw that bright light, to my mom hearing my first words being spoken. Seeing my first tear drops; for the very first time. Staying up late nights with a pencil in my hand, and a future that was planned.

I kept pushing towards what I wanted, I promised myself that when I got it; I would never take it for granted. No matter how exhausted I'd become, I never wanted to become undone.

Everybody has different changes in their life, I know I did. Sometimes peace, sometimes strife. I had to learn the hard way, most times I would pray.

There won't always be someone there to help you. The things I go through, big or small; I had to pull through. There is hope and after that, there is faith.

This was what I was searching for. Everything had become so much of a burden. If I could just find that one thing, that thing some people have and everybody wants.

"Finding Hope"...

----------

Vote, Comment, Add to library, Check out my other book's, Recommend to other's, Check out Me & aestheticsoul101 book we did together, "Precious Tears" (on her account.) 💛

PS: this is also a short story/ spiritual. 👍

KenniPenni📍