Bellamy||The 100

For Evangelia257

For Evangelia257

Eva's P.O.V

I was going back to the tent that me and Bellamy my boyfriend of 2 years shared. I was unzipping the tent when I saw Bellamy and Clark making out.

"Wait Eva it's not what you think I'm so sorry," Bellamy said but I ran out till I got back to Raven and Octavia.

"Back so soon," Raven joked. When she saw me she immediately stopped laughing. " What happened Eva?"

"Its Bellamy he kissed Clark,"  I said sobbing.
"We are going over there to give him a piece of our mind come on Octavia," Raven said and with that they left.

Bellamy's P.O.V

I was crying uncontrollably how I could I let someone like Clark ruin the love I had with Eva.

"Come one she's out of your life let's continue," Clark said.

That's when Raven bursts in the tent and pounces on Clark punching her in the eye. Octavia joined in Once in awhile kicking her in the stomach. Once they thought she was beat up enough they left. Leaving me sobbing alone with an unconscious Clark.

Eva's P.O.V

I must have fallen asleep cause when I woke up I saw Octavia and Raven smiling at me.

"What did you guys do?" I asked.

"We beat up Clark and we saw Bellamy crying when we were there most likely over losing you," Octavia said smiling.

"Eva are here, I'm so so so sorry for what I did it was wrong and I regret it so much I love you with all my heart and will never do it again," Bellamy said walking over to where I was sitting.

"I love you to and I forgive you," I said kissing him.

"But if you ever do that to her again it will be you getting beat up not Clark," Raven said seriously.

I look at Bellamy only to see a very frightend face.

A/n I hope this is what you wanted and you enjoyed it

-J

330 words