Chapter 1

"Fvcking shit!" I exclaimed pagkababa ko ng kotse and saw the damages. I don't actually care about what happened to the car. Maraming kotse sa bahay, but then, lagot ako kay Mom and Dad!

Shit. My first drive became so memorable huh.

The police surrounded me. The collision caused a little traffic jam, but the hell I care about it? I wanna go home! I'm suppose to be enjoying my books right now at the balcony of my room, not in the middle of this street with so many usis. Ugh!

"Lisensya Miss?" tanong ng isang pulis.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

How can I have a driver's license? My family never let me touch the steering wheel, plus, I'm still a minor. Duh! Haven't he noticed it yet? Are they blind? Or do I look like old na? Tss. Whatever.

"Miss, patingin ng lisensya mo," sabi ulit nung pulis.

I rolled my eyes again and crossed my arms. "I don't have a license," I answered calmly.

"Nagmamaneho ka ng walang lisensya? Alam mo ba na magpapatung-patong ang kaso mo? Ilang taon ka na ba?"

"Can I call my Dad? I don't want to talk to you," I quickly said as I showed him my phone.

I saw him shook his head and the other police scratches the back of his head as he shook his head as well. And the expression of their faces mirrored what I always saw on my brothers whenever I want something they don't want to give, but they don't have a choice but to give nonetheless.

"Sige. Tawagan mo yung guardian mo at papuntahin mo agad sa malapit na presinto. Kayo din ang sasagot sa pagpapagamot sa kanya," he said, then pointed the guy na nasa stretcher.

"Tss..” I rolled my eyes heavenwards and immediately dialed Dad's number. I won't dare try Mom, for sure she'll be furious and hysterical. She doesn't like hearing bad news the same as Dad, but at least my Dad can handle everything well more than Mom. He's more understanding and considerate unlike Mom who's sometimes cruel and strick, but I love her nevertheless.

"Princess? Where are you?" Dad quickly answered the call on the first ring. "Tanner said you left him, that's why he took a cab. Are you with your boyfriend?"

I clicked my tongue and sneered at the mentioned of the word 'boyfriend'. "I don't have a boyfriend Dad. I'm stucked here at the intersection and the car I'm driving got hit by a motorcycle. You need to come at the nearest police station, they're arresting me for not having a driver's license. Get here quick! I want to go home na!"

"You.. what?!" he exclaimed on the other line.

I stomped my foot, impatiently and groaned. I don't have fvcking time to repeat myself again. "Just come here right away Dad! I'm getting uncomfortable!" I whined.

But that isn't purely true. I'm not comfortable not because I'm with the police, but because I want to go home already. I just know how to do the trick in my father. I'm not Taiana Samonte Perkins for nothing.

"I'll be there. Behave, okay?" he said then hung up the phone.

I glared at the phone, then shifted at the damaged side of the car, then to the motorcycle. I clicked my tongue and rolled my eyes nang makita ko yung damage. It's not that huge though, but the scatches and bents on the door cannot be fix and needed to change na, whilst the motorcycle looks okay maliban sa natanggal na isang mirror.

"Nakatawag ka na? Sumama ka na samin sa prisinto," sabi ng pulis at naglahad ng kamay, "Amina susi ng kotse, kami na'ng bahala magmaneho at baka mabangga ka na naman hija. At wala ka din palang lisensya kaya wala ka ring choice," he added.