Chapter 4

1 week later
"Yasss I'm out of this hell hole , I'm out of thisssssssd hellllllllllll holeeee ", hitting the low note . My mom started laughing ." Was it that bad honey", she said. "Pretty much", . She looked at me . "Well at least those two boys came to see you", she said. "Why don't u ever invite them over they seem so nice", I would vomit but she would take me back.
    "Mom they have girlfriends", I said. "Ooo well that's too bad it seemed like Grayson liked you", she said . I was laughing inside. He likes beating me up.
    I turn on the car radio and my song comes on. I start dancing to the Beat. Then we got home. Sad life. "Honey your going back to school in 2 days", she said. I turn around and almost faint. "Um ok", I replay  the comment Grayson gave me. I walk inside to my room. I don't know what overcame me but I decided to go for a walk past the Dolan twins house.
   Crazy idea right I think  I'm asking for my death wish. I decided to shower.
10 minutes later
I get out the shower and put on my workout clothes. I need to exercise because I've been called worse names. I tell my mom I'm going for a walk and she said have fun. I will. I walk out scared a little bit. Then I felt kinda more confident.
   I walk past there house and nothing happened.
Then I heard the door open. I still being scared of them
I run and hide into a bush. I see Grayson coming out cause his girlfriend was there.
She went up to him and kissed him. I vomited .
They both went inside. And I got up and started to walk. I felt like I have been walking for hours. I end up in a park.
I go on the swing set.
And I start to swing on it . I put on a song and let go of everything. I smelt the air.
    It was nice it reminded me of the California weather. I started to cry,
I miss my home I miss my dad.
I misss my friends.
I erase those thoughts and got off the swing. I started to dance to the beat.
I did the routine my friend taught me. After I was done dancing I decided to go home
  I was walking back and I was walking by the Dolan house when Ethan pooped outta nowhere. "So when you going back to school", he said . "Ummm". He grabbed my arm not trying to make anymore damage. "Your lucky we can't hurt you now", he said .
"Now tell me or else when u get better u will end up in the hospital again.
"I'm coming back in 2 days", I said scared. "Hmm two days when u come back we can't hurt u right away so u have 4 days of freedom ", he said with a serious  face . "Ok whatever I have to get home". "Go home to ur mommy little hoe", he said. I just walked really fast back to my house. I get inside take a shower then go to bed. School is going to be rough.