"Yup!"

Ymir fell face first onto her bed, "There is no God."

Krista turned to her girlfriend and placed her hands on her hips. "Oh c'mon Ymir! Lighten up! It isn't THAT bad. I think it's cool!"

Ymir looked up and narrowed her eyes ready to make a sarcastic comment, but Reiner interrupted before she could.

"Isn't this great guys? You, me, Krista." Reiner wedged himself between Krista and Ymir.

The small blonde beamed. "Yeah! We can all hang out together!"

Sasha then sat next to Krista. "This is gonna be great!"

Connie sat himself down next to Sasha, finally crowding the bed, "We can hang out all night!"

"Oh, screw this." Ymir wiggled off of the bed and sat down on the floor of the closet getting ready to close the door. Bertholdt, who was the only one still standing, watched the tall freckled girl with sympathy in his eyes.

"Ymir!" Krista called for her.

Ymir peaked out, "What?! You have fun with big and dumb and small and dumb. I'm sleeping in the closet!" She closed the door halfway, but Krista spoke again.

"Ymir wait!"

"C'mon Ymir please?" Sasha pleaded. "It'll be fun!"

Ymir was silent for a few moments, but came out of the closet mumbling angrily, "Fine, but the first time Reiner does something stupid. I'm going in the closet."

The girls gave Ymir a relieved and happy smile. A few moments of silence passed between all of them before Sasha broke it, "So, what should we do?"

"Go to our rooms, lock the door and sleep." Ymir suggested with a smile.

Connie rolled his eyes, "Buzz kill. We can rent video games on the tv I think!"

Sasha turned to Connie, her eyes wide. "Wait, Disney lets you do that?!"

Connie shrugged, "I dunno, but other hotels I've been to do."

"That's cool!"

"Speaking of sleep, what time is it?" Krista asked.

"Sleep time." Ymir said attempting to pull Krista down next to her by her shirt.

The small blonde looked over to her girlfriend and gave her a playful look. "Oh haha, really funny Ymir. I meant the actual time."

Sasha glanced over to the alarm clock that was on the nightstand in between the two beds. "Ummm...It's going for 10:30."

Ymir propped herself up onto her elbows so she was slightly leaning on Krista, "In Ymir time, that's sleep time."

Reiner scoffed, "Oh come on Ymir, we're in a hotel. In a new place. You can hold out till midnight."

Ymir glared at Reiner, "I can. I just don't want to."

"But didn't Armin say that we're going to another park tomorrow?" The tiny blonde asked, "If so, we might be there all day."

Ymir nodded, "Yeah, so we should rest up!"

"Exactly! That way we have energy for tomorrow!"

"Ymir was right. Good bye blonde gorilla, bald idiot and Bertholdt. Sweet dreams." Ymir smiled, satisfied with herself.

"Hey, what about me?" Sasha cried out, feeling a bit hurt.

Ymir looked over at Sasha, "You're in our room. I can tell you sweet dreams later."