"This is for Henrik. He didn't deserve death; my little brother. And for Finn." Nik whispered out, his eyes glazing with an unknown emotion as he lit the lantern.

Nik went to pass the lighter to Damon but he stepped away as if he'd been burned.

"No way." He snapped.

I rolled my eyes at his attitude.

"I'm not doing that." Damon added before walking away from us all and back to his car.

We all watched in silence as he sped off.

Bonnie smiled to herself in encouragement as she stood up and took the lighter from Klaus gingerly and went and quickly stood next to Caroline.

"This is for my grams." Bonnie teared up, I sent her a soft smile in which she returned.

"This is- is for my mom, my dad and Jenna. Everyone you've all lost. Everyone that this town has lost. And for me-I guess." Elena stood up next to Stefan.

I felt Nik nudge me slightly.

"Copy cat." He whispered into my ear. I nudged him back playfully, accepting his warm embrace as he slung an arm around my shoulders and pulled me snug against him.

----------------------------------------------

"Bekah I don't think this is a good idea." I warned her as we entered the school.

"Nonsense. I want to live life as a normal teenage girl and going to school is the way to start." Bekah dismissed me with a wave of her hand.

"You are coming to my party right?" She double checked with me. I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know..." I needed to have a chat with Nik about what went on when my humanity was switched off-which included having a heavy make out session with my ex-his brother.

"No. You can't do this to me Luce. I need you there! It's my first party in my new house." Bekah whined, coming to a stand still outside of Rics old classroom.

"I still don't see why you moved house." I grumbled with a pout, getting ready for school this morning without Rebekah by my side had been quite boring.

"Because the current one is filled with boxes and Niks psychotic anger issues. Not really a party ice breaker." Bekah teased, I rolled my eyes at her and pulled her into the classroom by her hand.

"Morning everyone!" She cheered out, I dropped her hand and made my way towards my desk.

"And just like that I'm no longer feeling sentimental." Elena muttered to Stefan as I took my usual desk next to her.

"So I'm having a little anti curfew party at my new house. Spread the word." Bekah continued to talk loudly to the class.

"Are you going?" Elena whispered to me, her and Stefan looking at me expectantly.

"Your welcome to join Elena if you'd like to bury the hatchet." Bekah heard Elenas question to me and placed a poster harshly on Elenas desk.