jealous much?

chapter 2 jealous much?

I went downstairs and noticed the boys still here, why are they here in the first place? I then noticed they were playing my x box, this may seem selfish but I don't even know them and there already playing with my stuff!

I decided to walk straight past them and not even look at them, they looked at me until I was out of there sight, I went to the kitchen and sat there eating my pancakes, "Bethany I wanted to tell you something..." oh no what have I done now... "yes mum" I said trying to sound sweet and innocent

"well You must be wandering why Justin bieber is in the living room"

I nodded

"well Pattie, Justin's mum rang me cos she is my best friend, and well she said that Justin was moving in with his friends chaz and ryan to the house next door, and she said that they needed a place to stay for 3 months because there house is getting renovated..."

I then shot my head up "mum please tell me you didn't offer for them to stay here!"

"I'm sorry beth! pattie is my best friend and she needed help so I offered to let her boys stay!" my mum explained

I sorta calmed down " alright mum... but you should of told me this before" I said calmly "I no I'm sorry... I love you" I then embraced my arms around here with a tight hug! I'm the queen of hugs! "right your dad is at aunt Mel's house and Britney is with Jake's family so it's just you and me.and the boys" Britney is my older sister and Jake is her husband she has a baby called Marin and she is my world!

I nodded and walked of.

Justin's P.O.V...

Bethany came downstairs and didn't bother to look at us, she walked to kitchen and strayed there for a while chatting to her mum I think, "bro, I call dibs!" Ryan snapped me out of my thoughts "what do u mean?" I said "on Bethany! she's mine!" Ryan said, "no!" me and chaz both said I was about to say something when Bethany walked in, she gave us a quick smile and went to sit on the steps on her phone, she had the cutest dimples ever!

Bethanys P.O.V...

I then walked out of the kitchen I smiled at the boys and went to sit on the steps on my phone, all of a sudden the door bell rang "I will get it mum!" I shouted, I opened the door...

"BETHERS!!!!" Ricky screamed with his hand in the air, Ricky is also a youtuber like me. "RICKERS!!!!" I screamed with my arms in the air he then stepped in and gave me a big bear hug! me and Ricky are just friends not anything else!

Justin's P.O.V...

the door bell rang, "I will get it mum!" Bethany shouted she opened the door and all I heared was "BETHERS!!!" coming from a male outside "RICKERS!!!!" Bethany screamed back with her arms in the air... what's going on? they then hugged all of a sudden my fist stared to get tighter and tighter, was I getting jealous Justin You bearly know this girl and your getting jelouse! the voice in my head said

Bethanys P.O.V...

as i let go of Ricky just walked up to me with chaz and Ryan following, are they sheep? Ricky looked at me with a shocked face, oh shoot I forgot to tell him about the Justin bieber thing! "uhh hey.. I'm Ricky" I could tell he was uncomfortable.

"I'm chaz" with a smile

"I'm Ryan" with a smile FAKE!

"Justin" he looked so moody and grouchy!

"uhh beth can I talk to you..." he looked at the boys "alone..." I then motentiond Ricky to come outside on the porch. "care to explain why THE Justin bieber is in UR house?" he seemed tensed up " well, my mum is really good friends with justins mum Pattie, and well they are moving in next door... and they are getting there house renovated and well my mum offered for them to stay here until its done" I explained "how long?" Ricky said "3 months they are saying!" his face was priceless!

"bethany! do you understand how lucky you are! Justin bieber and his friends are living in ur house!" wow statinf the obvious "genius Sherlock haha" " and I dint really think hes all that" he just shook his head and we walked back inside.