Playing on the Tour Bus

"Teach me guitar." Axl commanded randomly to Slash as him and the boys of Guns N' Roses were driving in their tour bus to Colorado. Slash raised his eyebrow.

"Right now?"

"Hell yes, I've got nothing to do and I'm bored out of my mind." Axl huffed and crossed his arms in a sassy way. He wanted to do guitar, but he also wanted to do Slash, which is why he was making this plan in reality.

"Alright, let's go in the back of the tour bus, it's quieter back there and all my guitars are there." Slash took Axl's hand, causing the redhead to blush even though they were dating, and walked to the back of the tour bus in a complete separate room from the crazy chaos.

Slash sat down on a sofa and swiped a guitar out of seemingly nowhere, handing it to Axl who was afraid to drop it, then grabbed a nicer one for himself. They were both acoustics.

"It's best to start off with acoustics, then move onto electric." Slash informed, strumming the intro to 'Paradise City' on the strings. He bit his lip in concentration and furrowed his eyebrows together, gripping the pic tightly and strumming carefully.

Axl watched, mesmerized and turned on by the way Slash licked his lips and made little grunts whenever he messed up.

Axl watched the way his fingers plucked at the strings, the way his veins popped out in this calloused hands, imagining how they would feel raked across his back as he screamed Axl's named while he pounded his massive cock into his-

"Axl? Axl! AXL!! Earth to Axl fuckin' Rose!" Slash yelled, snapping Axl out of his daydreams.

"Uh-uh, yeah? S-Sorry." The redhead mumbled, shifting uncomfortably and shaking his head, trying to get rid of the dirty thoughts.

"Did you hear me?" Slash asked sternly.

"Um, no?" Axl gave an apologetic smile as Slash sighed.

"I said I'd be teaching you the beginning of 'Smoke on the Water' by Deep Purple, because it's easy and a classic." Slash played the beginning and motioned for Axl to try. He tried, but epically failed.

"God dammit!" Axl cursed, face getting red as he messed up and strummed the wrong note. Slash gave an amused grin. "I'm never going to get it!"

"Don't worry," Slash comforted, mindlessly plucking away, "You'll get it eventually, it takes time."

Axl huffed and closed his eyes, concentrating.

"Up, on, down-on," Axl mumbled while strumming 'Smoke on the Water, "Up, down-on-FUCK!" Axl growled, getting more frustrated by the minute. "I can't fucking do this, Slash!"

Slash laughed at Axl's red face.

"It's not funny, bitch!" Axl yelled, setting the guitar down. He crawled over to the couch Slash was sitting on and straddled his waist, kissing him angrily.

"Woah, calm down, bud." Slash laughed, pulling him off and setting him down next to him. "We aren't doing this now, I'm teaching you guitar."

Axl whined and frowned.

"But Slashhhhhh! I'm horny."

"That sounds like a personal problem." Slash snorted, grabbing his guitar and strumming the song.

Axl growled like a fucking animal and huffed, growing impatient.

"Is your guitar more important than me?" Axl cocked his head sassily and raised an eyebrow. Slash frowned.

"Of course not."

"Then lemme fuck you." Axl purred, leaning in and kissing Slash's caramel skin. Slash bit his lip, trying hard not to let Axl know how much pleasure he was feeling.