1| just a baby

KYLE HOUDINI

"Kyle I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm not ready for no baby and Juan childish ass sure ain't ready for no baby," my sister Lilly cried hysterically to me about the seven positive pregnancies test in front of us on her bathroom counter.

"Hey, hey how about we let Juan decide if he's childish or not. We can go over there now, you can tell him, and I'll come for moral support." I said rubbing her back and turned my head because God forgive me, but my sisters crying face was hideous.

"Really you'll do that for me?" She questioned with a snotty nose and red, tear stained face to which I nodded my head. I didn't think her skin could get as red as it did due to her mahogany brown pigment.

"Your car or my car?"

"Mine."

She cleaned up her face and we exited her house and headed to Juans'. It took us ten minutes to get to his house and when we were finally in front of the house we parked on the street, because there was a nice black Jeep in the driveway.

I had to stop myself from gawking at the freshly washed look it gave off.

Lilly knocked on the door while I looked at the sky admiring how the sun was going down, hearing the locks on the door made my head fall down so I could look at the person opening the door expecting it to be my brother-in-law Juan, but was greeted with tattoos and a handsome face.

Before he said anything I blurted out, "can I take a picture of you?"

He looked at me weirdly and scratched the back of his head while readjusting his SnapBack.

"That sounded weird as hell I apologize. You just have a beautiful face and I'm a photographer I own Kyle's Studio and-," Lilly cut me off and stepped into the house with me following her, "tell him your life story why don't you, but hey Aug this is my big sister Kyle."

"Wassam and I don't care do you want me pose or some," Aug said while crossing his arms and slightly gave me a confused expression. Pulling out my Cannon Eos 2000d that I always carried with me in my purse. I angled the camera and started snapping away, though he didn't look happy to take the picture they came out good; when I took at least six I put my camera back in my purse.

Looking around I notice Lilly has left us in the entry way of the living room.

"Do you want to see them?" I asked he looked at me — I think — through his tinted reflection glasses as he stroked his pointy goatee with one hand while still having his arms crossed.

"Nah, but why yo' lil' ass ain't on the other side of the camera?" He asked and I was confused, I guess my face showed confusion and he explained.

"You fine as a glass of wine lil' baby," and I couldn't help the blush that I felt creep on my skin, though I was brown skin you could still see the little tint of pink on my cheeks. I cleared my throat and adjusted my shirt, that sentence coming from such a handsome looking guy like him made me feel some type of way.

"Um well as you can see I'm not really that...fit to be a model," I said which caused him to lower his glasses down the bridge of his perfectly shaped nose. I could now see his eye lids; though I loved myself I did not like my stretch marks, I didn't mind being the size I am I just want the stretch marks to go away, because I find them ugly. They're like a bad tattoo that you can't get removed.