Moonflower by Alice_Flame

Moonfeather pretty name
She-cat
FlameClan
Deputy
Light grey with green eyes white tip tail and dark grey ears.
Age. 29 moons.
Mother. Whiteflower, a brown tabby she-cat with green eyes. Father. Waterstar, a grey tabby with yellow eyes. Kinda ironic the prefix Water- is used in FlameClan huh? :p
Brother, Cordafang. A dark brown tabby with Amber eyes.
Mate. Sundusk, a dark Ginger tom with cream belly and paws i dont see the suffix -dusk often! Very creative
Kits. Mintheart, light grey with white underbelly.
Smokestorm. Dark grey almost black She-cat with yellow eyes.
Backstory.
Moonkit was born in the middle of the Great War against the Clans as Apprentice she started hating fighting and refuse to fight and started questioning the orders the leader gave. She was still given her Warrior name with her littermate Cordafang even though she wouldn't fight the other clans (that wouldnt exceed the needs to be a warrior is she refuses to fight). As a warrior she secretly met with others from the Clans. Together the made a promise to bring peace to all the Clans. After many moons of fighting they made to bring peace to the Clan. When Waterstar died of Greencough (what happened to his other eight lives? Not criticizing, just curious) Cobrafang became leader and made Moonfeather his Deputy. As Deputy she took on a mate name Sundusk. Moonfeather give birth to Mintkit and Smokekit. She died as a elder, a moon after Sundusk (so Sundusk died before Moonfeather), next to Mintheart and Smokestorm (thats sweet <3)

I love it! Very creative and original names used. The backstory could've used more detail, and yes my standards are high, but overall it was nice! I rate 100%