13: Fight for a Heart

Depuis le début

"Ahh. Alright."

"C'mon, let's continue."

~*~*~*~*~

After my session with Lucas, I went back to the pack house, and went straight to my room. But, before I could reach my room, I saw Violet and Chris from the balcony of our rooms hallway. I went to the balcony and saw the two of them talking, well more like arguing.

"I saw you with her, what's your excuse?!"

Chris ran his hand through his hair, "Vi, we were only talking!"

"Talking? Are you serious, right now? She was leaning into you, and your arms were wrapped around her, how could you even deny it?!" Violet screamed waving her hand in the air.

"I was being friendly!" Chris exclaimed.

Violet scoffed, "Liar! I heard you two talking. What was that you said again? 'Oh, babe, you're boyfriend's not gonna like that you're with me.'"

"Vi, you're over-reacting, it's true that he's boyfriend's not gonna like it when he's with me."

"Ugh. I hate you." Violet screamed, walking away.

I went out of the balcony and swiftly walked in my room, "Boo. Vi and Chris are fighting." A voice said.

I jumped and looked up to see Conan grinning at me, "Hi babe."

"Hey." I smiled, hugging him.

He hugged me back and we stayed in that position, looking at each other, "I missed you." He mumbled, nuzzling his face on my neck.

"Conan, you saw me earlier." I grinned, rolling my eyes.

"So? You were gone almost the whole noon." He whined.

"I'm here, aren't I?" I said.

"Where were you, anyway?"

Okay, I know it's wrong, but I didn't tell Conan about my dream or anything about me having powers, and I also didn't tell him that I was with Lucas. He's going to be pissed.

"Well.. I was at the woods." I said.

"By yourself? That's dangerous, Lena." He scolded.

"Actually, I'm not by myself."

He raised an eyebrow, "Oh? Who were you with? Vi and Chris are already fighting when you were gone. Oh! You were probably with Debby right?" He smiled.

I'm feeling guilty not telling him about this.

"No. No, I wasn't with Debby."

"Then who?" He asked confused.

He may have forgot about the vampire mate after I hit my head on the rock, I don't really get how he doesn't remember it.

Maybe it's time telling everything to him now.

"Remember when I was out for a week?" He nodded, "I dreamt of being with the goddess."

His eyes widened, "Really? Wow."

I smiled at him, as we both went to sit on my bed, I held his hand, "You see, she told me that I have powers.."

"Powers?"

I nodded, "Yeah.. Sorry, that I told you about this just now, it's just a lot to take in."

"It's fine. But, that's not all, is it?" He raised an eyebrow.

I shifted uncomfortably in my place, "No." I whispered, "Goddess told me that.." I bit my lip, "That there's this vampire who have to help me with my powers." I looked at him, and he looked confused, "Remember my vampire mate?" I mumbled, his face hardened as he remembered, "Well.. he was the one, who's supposed to help me.. And I was with him, a while ago."

Conan shot up, "What the hell, Lena?"

I stood up, "You don't understand, Conan. I need to know how to use and control my powers." I argued.

"I could've helped you!" He shouted.

"Help me? Do you even know how to help me with these?" I yelled back, glaring at him.

"We can learn together!"

"Together?" I asked, scoffing, "Learn together? Seriously, Conan these powers can be vicious, and you want to help me when you don't know a thing. How can we learn together when no one's going to teach us?" I exclaimed.

Conan frowned, "I'm your mate, Lena!" 

"And, he's my mate too!" 

"So, you're going to choose him over me?" He scoffed in disbelief.

"I'm not choosing. The goddess told him to help me and she told me that he's going to help me, were doing what the goddess wants, why can't you understand that?!" I yelled, "Leave me alone." I muttered, pushing him out of my room, slamming it shut, and locking it. I scoffed, "So much for being my mate."

I jumped as it started to rain, and a loud thunder strike.

My powers.

I can't help but smile.

I wish Conan gets striked by it.

Ugh, I'm so evil.

~*~*~*~*~

Violet and I went in her room, sulking as we sat on her bed, "Boys are stupid." I mumbled, cuddling with one of her pillows.

"I know." Violet scoffed.

"Let's have a girl's night." I grinned at her.

Violet shrugged, "Alright, but let's go buy ice creams."

"Definitely." I said, as we both got up and went downstairs.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with Conan, but when me and Violet passed we saw him and Chris with another two sluts. My jaw clenched and glared at him, as me and Vi went out the front door slamming it loudly in purpose.

"The nerves." Violet hissed, "He cheated on me and now he's doing this on purpose."

"That's probably Conan's idea." I scoffed, "Let's just go, and buy ice creams."

Violet stomped to her car and we both slid in her car as she drove to the ice cream parlor. We drove in silence and after a hundred seconds we were at the parlor, we both hopped out the car and went in the parlor.

The parlor was almost empty as me and Violet went to the counter and took our orders, "Uhm.. I'll have some bubble gum."

"I'll take rocky road." I smiled.

The guy in the counter nodded and told us how much. Violet paid for it, as he gave us our ice creams, nothing really happened at all, as we went back to their house or should I say mansion. Violet and I went up to her room and already finished our ice cream.

"What do you wanna do? I have some movies here." Violet said as we sat on the sofa in her room.

"Can we watch Titanic?" I asked, hopefully.

"You're lucky I have that."

Tonight we're going to be a crying mess.

~Hi! :)

I updated real late. I'm sorry.

It's just that, I'm always not in mood writing or I'm lazy.

You might be upset because I took long then the chapter's too short. Sorry, about that.

But, I'll try hard updating fast. I just really feel tired.

Anyway, here's the chapter you all have been waiting for. :)

I got no internet tomorrow so I think I'll be updating late again. >.< I'm really sorry. I promise to try my best to make the next chapter longer and eventful. I promise to try only try because I'm not really sure.

Sorry, again.

-Ellexx