Goblin Town

Emerald's POV

The pain was excruciating. Like white figures of flame dancing up my shoulder, though I have never been burned in my life. I was angry and heart broken that they had left. A feel fingers probing my side making the pain worse, a scream escapes my lips.

"Thorin hold her down!" an old voice orders, and strong arms encircle me, keeping me still. More pain and then darkness.

" Emmy?" a hand taps my face, danger. My brain automatically goes for the new a rest weapon, a dagger. I hold it to the intruders neck, not seeing or hearing anything. Exhaustion trembles inside my body, forcing me to drop the blade and I black out again until a noise wakes me.

"Wake up! It's a trap!" Thorin yells

I stand up quickly, but then the floor drops from beneath us and I scream as I swing my hands around.

We land in a net, and my feet get tanlged in the bottom as new energy courses through my veins, making me growl as I writh like as fish.

"Burn the rope!" Gloin shouted at me

"You want me to burn the ropes, and fall to our deaths? Then went don't you take the time to grab some rocks and get a fire going. Because guess what? I'm not burning the ropes."

The space was to small for me to shift for else the ropes would snap, allowing the company to fall. So when we saw the goblins, burning the ropes or shifting did indeed come to mind first thing when the company kept yelling and pushing at me.

"Get them!" A goblin yelled

I spotted my sheathe on Dwalin and yanked my sword out. As they dragged us up, my eyes glowed as I set my arms on fire, my sword ignites with the green flame. They scramble back with shrieks and hisses, before my energy drained, and I was disarmed. Claws dug into my arms and sides, digging into the skin and drawing blood.

"His majesty will be very pleased!" one growled with an ugly sneer, " Keep your eye on her, she is Fire Shadow." he snarls. More grubby hands wrap around my arms and they bide my hands behind my back with crude rope made of strange leather. I snarl and thrash,ignoring their whips and punches. After a few minutes of fit ing them I fall to the ground.

" Emmy!" I hear a tiny voice whimper. I whip my head around, searching for my friend. I look to Bofur.

" Where is Bilbo?" I breath out, he is not in the group, where is he? I search for him frantically, and then I see him. He is fighting a Goblin with his small sword.

"Bilbo." I whisper out, no one hears me, and no ones see him as the goblin jumps on him and pulls him over the edge of the bridge landing. I stare at the empty spot in horror and allow myself to be dragged away. Bilbo....Bilbos dead. I say over and over to my dragon.

We mist get out aloive, and everyone must get away unharmed. She snarls, Let me help! I shake my head.

No, that will make things worse, not until we get close to an escape tunnel. Until then just lend me your strength. I tell her she sighs.