Chapter 15 - Showdown Between Water and Ice!

Start from the beginning

------------------------

Natsu had tried everything he could think of to destroy the cannon from the outside but nothing worked. Now we find Natsu and Happy standing inside the Jupiter cannon looking up at a large lacrima as it gathered magic energy.

"This must be the thing we're looking for huh Happy?" Natsu asked.

"Aye Sir!" the blue cat shouted in agreement.

Natsu started gathering magic energy as a magic circle appeared in front of him. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" Shouted Natsu as he breathed a stream of flames at the large lacrima. The attack was about to hit when it suddenly changed direction and headed back towards Natsu. Natsu was too stunned to do anything as his own attack hit him head on.

"You fairies are so pathetic. How about you hand over the blond bimbo and we won't hurt you little fairies too bad. Or you can face the wrath of one of the element four, Totomaru of the conflagration." Stated a man in a ninja like outfit with fur around the collar.

"I'm not handing over Lucy so forget about it. You should be glad you're fighting me and not Roxas." Natsu laughed as he got into a fighting stance.

"And why's that?" asked Totomaru.

"Because if he heard you call Lucy a bimbo, you would be in the ground already." Natsu stated in a serious tone. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist." Natsu said as he lit his hands on fire and jumped at Totomaru. Said man just laughed as he waited for Natsu to get closer, then all of a sudden, Natsu punched himself in the face.

"Ow, what the hell was that?" Natsu asked.

"I can control fire no matter where it came from or what kind it is. You're attack are useless against me." Laughed Totomaru.

"Natsu, you need to think of something and quick, you only have about seven minutes left." Happy stated from the sidelines.

"Then I'll just have to use my bare hands." Natsu replied as he rushed the member of the element four. Natsu launched a punch at Totomaru's face. Totomaru side stepped and tripped Natsu, as Natsu fell forward, he landed on his hands as he spun and kicked Totomaru in the chest. Totomaru rushed Natsu, before Natsu could make it to his feet, and kicked Natsu in the side sending him sliding away.

"Natsu, hurry. You only have two minutes!" Yelled Happy.

Totomaru rushed Natsu again, this time with his katana drawn. He tried slashing at Natsu but Natsu was able to dodge each slash. Totomaru went to lunge at Natsu as Natsu side stepped the blade and grabbed Totomaru's wrist. Natsu bent Totomaru's wrist back and caused him to drop the blade. Natsu then kicked the katana sending it flying till it impaled the large lacrima.

Natsu was soon covered in flames as they grew bigger and burned hotter. "You can't use flames against me, it will never work." Laughed the element four member as he tried to manipulate the fire. His laughter soon died as he noticed that the flames weren't responding to his commands.

"I don't have time to play with you, my friends and family are counting on me to destroy this thing." Natsu said as he jumped toward the lacrima. "Fire Dragon's Claw!" Natsu shouted as the flames went to his feet and he kicked the katana straight through the lacrima destroying it.

--------------------

Outside the Fairy Tail wizards were still fighting the shades and the cannon that was about to fire suddenly exploded.

"They did it!" Macao yelled and all the wizards cheered.

"Alright! We can do this! Stay strong everyone!" Cana yelled as she held her cards in between her fingers.