Proposal

•—• Narrators POV •—•
Chris lay in a sweat, sitting on the edge of the bed.
He turned around to see Sonja sleeping, oh how beautiful she looked.
Chris smiled for a split second, then went back to his worried yet confused face.
He got up and went to the drawer.
He opened it up and took out the wedding ring case.
He then opened it to see the shiny ring reflect off the sunlight from the window.
He closed the drawer and stuck the case in the back pocket of his pants that he soon put on when he got dressed.
Chris went to the kitchen after brushing his teeth and fixing his hair, and made breakfast.
The usual pancakes and eggs.
Then Sonja woke up.

•—• Sonja's POV •—•
I woke up to the smell of burning pancakes, and immediately knew it was Chris.
He's the only one who doesn't know how to properly make pancakes, but his are better than ever.
I got up and headed straight to the closet and got already picked out outfit and changed in the bathroom.
Along with brushing my teeth with a new tooth paste package.
I also opened up a new brush package.
As I brushed my hair with it, it soothed my scalp and took the knots out almost instantly, and I never felt a thing.
It was magic.

•—• Chris's POV •—•
"Oh shoot I burnt the pancakes again!"

•—• Narrators POV •—•
After Chris cooked the pancakes and eggs he put them on the two plates laid out on the table.
He put the two pans in the sink along with the rest of things he used.
He put napkins next to the plates and filled both of the cups with OJ.
Sonja walked into the kitchen, kissed Chris, and went to sit down.
After eating, Chris directed Sonja outside and to the car.
She asked where he was taking her, but he just smiled, and drove off.
Sonja was confused yet excited for what was awaiting.
They stopped at a meadow.
This Meadow had many pink blossom trees.
As the mellow sun sprinkled sunlight through the cracks of the trees, Chris took Sonja's hand and led her to the middle of the meadow. He then went face to face with her and looked deep into her eyes.
And then spoke.

•—• Chris's POV •—•
"Sonja, I love you.
I couldn't wait any longer.
And now, we are young, and free.
Free to do, anything.
And over the years, I've gotten to know you so well.
And now I want to cherish those moments and make them last longer."

•—• Narrators POV •—•
Chris had a big smile on his face as he kneeled down on his knew and asked, "Sonja, will you marry me."
Sonja had the biggest smile on her face, and couldn't help but show her teeth.
She covered her mouth with her hands, and gently removed them to say, "Yes."
Chris put the ring on her finger and got up to hug her, a hug that turned into a kiss.
They kissed for almost 10 seconds.
As Sonja hugged tighter, Chris picked her up and spun her around in a circle, then set her back on the ground where they kissed again.