Chapter 3

HARRY'S POV.

I've been talking with her for a week but I haven't seen her yet, and I can't wait to see her. I swear I've been dreaming with her even when I'm awake.

Today I'm going to see her with Lou Teasdale and more friends. I'm dressing with my best clothes, trying to look good to her, I'm pretty nervous, because she will look flawless.

We already parked the car, the event will start in an hour, but we're already sitting, I'm really close of the runway. The runway is big and long, the floor is white glass, the lights only shine on the runway, the rest is dark. The lighs started to shine more than before and a voice started to talk "The London Fashion Week" and music played.

I was getting more nervous, I couldn't see her before, I don't know if I will be able to take her looks. Many models walked already, but I was waiting for her.

And I see her, and suddendly I'm more focused than before, my knees are weak, I've never seen a body like that, she changed from a teenage to woman, like a fantasy in front of me, I think she feels it too, I want her so bad. Then she started to walk so confident, with her pink lipstick, I want more of her I can't stop looking at her, no one can't stop. It's all about the way she walks in the room. I'm addicted, but more than before, her eyes are explosive, I'm hypnotized by the way she moves on runway, I can smell her perfume from here. And suddendly she's gone and I want to follow her.

All I want right now is this event to end so I can find her, during the rest of the show all I think about is her blonde-light-brown hair falling on her shoulder, the way she walks destroyed my mind I didn't even  look at her clothes, all she wears looks so good.

It finished and we're on the after-party and I'm looking for her. All the models wear a  short purple dress that the event gave to them. And I see her, confident as always, talking like she knows, but something changes in her eyes when she looks at mine, I know she feels it too, I wanted to be hers so bad, but I wanted to take her for dinner, she is not another one for me. I want her, and the next time I'm sure she will.