1.New Hottie Neighbour

Opening her eyes with the irritation of the sun's ray falling on her closed lids, Kriti opened her eyes.

"Damn the hell!" She exclaimed in a sleepy way and turned her face towards the window.

Kriti Chatterjee. Beautiful, bubbly, carefree, fun loving, beautiful, hot, sexy, thin. With her brown orbs, goldenish, brown wavy locks, sharp features and a curvy yet thin figure.
Only bad thing in her life, she has no one to call her's in her life. Her parents got divorced and she could not adjust with any of their families and came back to her childhood home in Mumbai where she was brought up by her grandparents who were no more.

Her choosy side left her without a lover. But that didn't leave her a single day without checking out hot and handsome boys around her.

She opened her eyes and looked at the view outside the window. Her eyes widened as she layed her eyes on the best thing of her's of that day.

She whispered to herself, "Greek God! Messed up brown hair, sharp features, tall, well built body

She whispered to herself, "Greek God! Messed up brown hair, sharp features, tall, well built body. The perfet fit for tall, hot and handsome. What else?"

She exclaimed to herself, "New hottie neighbour!"

She quickly changed her clothes and dressed up for her morning walk with B'Mo, her two year old cocker spaniel dog.

"C'mon B'Mo!" She exclaimed as she ran out of the house with a chew bone in her hand and B'Mo following her along the street. She threw the chew bone to a little distance and B'Mo ran and got hold of it in between his jaws and brought it back to her. She did it several times and while she was passing by her new neighbour's house, she saw him standing at his balcony and in reflex, she threw the bone harder than usual and it flew out of sight with B'Mo after it. She stood there for sometime, as if waiting for B'Mo to come back with the bone and by the corner of her eye, she checked out the new guy, shirtless, standing at his balcony, sipping a cup of black coffee, subconsciously biting his lips.

She went straight away to the house's balcony and asked, "Hey! New here?"

"Umm! Haa? Oh yeah!" The new guy was broken out of his trance. He saw her and said, "Yeah I'm new here hello."

"Hi I'm Kriti Chatterjee, Kritz, your next door neighbour." She said as she forwarded her hand for a shake.

"Hi, I'm Aaryan, Aaryan Singhania. I'm from London." He said in a deep husky voice as he shook his hand with her.

"You live here alone?" She asked with the dirty things cooking up in her mind.

"Umm yeah." He shook his head in agreement. "I just shifted yesterday."

"Well I also live here alone with my dog. I'm an architect what's your profession?" She kept her interview on.

"I'm a Software Engineer, IIT pass from Kanpur. I'm presently handling a Software Company." He answered without any hesitation.

"Oh well......" Kriti got cut off as she noticed something and, "Aaaaaah! B'Mo!" She shouted as her dog jumped up to her lap and she noticed a German Shepherd dog running ferociously towards her.

She forgot about all her conversation amd ran for her life with B'Mo in her lap.

Suddenly, when Kriti was running round the park in their society, Aaryan's eyes moved in a curious way, following her every step as a smile crept at the corner of his lips.

"Wonderful!" Was the only word the came out of his mouth.