they walked to the common room and blaise was behind draco he put his hand on draco's right shoulder and it stopped them.

"who was that girl anyways?! who gave her the right—" pansy was cut off when he stopped.

"excuse me parkinson, but i need to talk to malfoy." blaise said sternly.

"why can't you talk to him once we reach the common room?" she said getting annoyed.

"because you don't need to be here."

"hah!" she sarcastically laughed and looked at the two of them and stomped on the way to the common room alone.

"thank you so much." draco said releasing a heavy breath after pansy left.

"that's not the reason why i asked to talked to you."

"then what is?"

"colli—"

"i don't care about her, why are you bringing her up? i told you—"

"will you shut up and listen to me,"

draco shut up, he's never seen blaise raise his voice and quite frankly, draco was afraid for the first time. he's usually the one raising his voice. he took a step back and listened.

"collins is gonna get her heartbroken tonight."

"how do you know?"

"potter had his eyes on someone else, cho chang in ravenclaw. he is planning on taking her to the yuletide ball even though it's a month away, hilarious."

draco was frozen. he didn't know what it was but he hated annelise and something changed.

"i don't want this information." draco whispered.

"i didn't either so i told you to get it out of my head." blaise said chuckling.

"wait annelise!" echoed through the hallway.

draco and blaise looked down the hallway and they saw two shadows.

"that's your que."

draco ran past blaise and straight to the common room. he saw potter and collins talking to each other and she soon entered the common room, potter punched the wall and left.

"you stay away from collins." draco said not glancing at potter.

"who says i can't? it's not like you're her friend."

"shut it. at least i'm honest with her."

"by bullying her! bullcrap malfoy." potter laughed leaning against the wall.

he was still wearing his uniform from the tournament and he was dirty, his hair was a mess sticking up in random places.

"i didn't break her heart at least." draco lastly said before entering the common room.

he looked around and it was empty, he ran to the girls dormitories and millicent bulstrode opened the door. she froze and yelled, "pansy!"

draco shook his head and whispered, "no, no, no!" and ran to the men's lavatory to hide.

he walked up to the mirror and looked at himself, turned on the faucet and splashed himself with water. he turned the faucet off and heard someone sniffling.

confused, he scrunched his eyebrows together and he was about to curse to whoever was in here, but it sounded like a female.

"collins?" he said walking to the stalls.

"who is it?"

"erm... malfoy?" he said with uncertainty.

"go away malfoy." she said softly.

"well, i can't. you're in the mens room."

one of the stall doors started to unlock and annelise stepped out. her face flushed with the color red and her nose was even redder. her cheeks still glistening with tear drops that rolled down her face. draco stepped closer towards her and she backed up.

"i'm not going to hurt you."

"i don't care, i don't trust you."

"how would i hurt you at a time like this? we're in a lavatory alone and you're crying. you look very ugly by the way."

annelise rolled her eyes and moved past draco.

"wait." he grabbed onto her wrist and spun her into his arms. she released herself from the hug and they looked at each other.

he never noticed how brown her eyes were. although her eyes were still filled with a little tears she looked beautiful. draco leaned down and...

to be continued...

(hey guys sorry i've been dead for a while this book has been on hold for forever!!! i'm gonna continue with the slow updates i'm sorry but i hope you enjoy this joke i call a chapter :/ -bee)