four

annelise
"we want the same person that hurt us, to heal us." -anonymous

"sam... you didn't tell us you have a sister." one of samuel's friends spoke. his peach, cream skin tone was glowing, he had brown hair that was gelled up, in a more stylish way that made him more attractive. his brown eyes glowing brightly and his smile was perfect. his cheekbones and jawline were so defined, you could cut diamonds with it. annelise hated it; her face had small pimples and she felt uglier. she felt like a baby, surrounded by giants. very attractive ones to (except her brother, though he is attractive).

"what d'you mean! i always talk about her." samuel defended putting his arm around annelise's shoulder.

"but you didn't mention how gorgeous she is!" another friend spoke. he had an irish accent. he was a tan boy with long, blonde, luscious hair. his blue eyes glimmering as the candles reflected on them. annelise blushed wildly at their compliments. 

"can you guys stop being so shallow." the third one spoke. he was a fair color. his brown hair sweeping over his left eye as his other bright hazel eye showed. his face was carved by a god. he was flawless, in annelise's opinion. his pink bottom lip was being bitten as he was staring at annelise. her breathing hitched and she smiled at him. he smiled back and scooted closer.

"you're kidding me, dixon." the blonde one spoke. "how can you not compliment sam's sister. she is just... wow." he slurred and rested his chin on both of his palms. his eyes softened as he stared at annelise.

"exactly. we're not being shallow. we're just complimenting and we will get to know her soon... right annelise?" the other brunette spoke. annelise bit her bottom lip and shook her head slowly. samuel laughed. he took his large hand and put it on annelise's small head. he messed her hair up and it made annelise cringe making her slouch.

"quit it sam!" she squealed and laughed. samuel chuckled softly and the boys just watched. he finally halted and smiled. annelise patted her hair down and brushed it in-between her fingers, until it wasn't so messy and knotty anymore.

"alright. lucas is being right. you guys are complimenting my sister when she hasn't even gotten your names." samuel coughed and stared at them.

"allow me. tyler addams." the first brunette spoke. he took annelise's hand and kissed her knuckles softly. she blushed hard. he smiled whilst kissing her knuckles and let it go.

"quit being a flirt tyler. don't want the other getting jealous." samuel warned as he glanced at the group of 6th year girls who were eyeing annelise. tyler rolled his brown eyes and avoided the group if girl's eye contact.

"michael king. or mike." the blonde one said, catching annelise's attention which made him smirk. he shook annelise's small hand with his large one. he gripped it firmly and got used to her small hands.

"caleb. harris." the other brunette boy spoke. he moved his brown hair aside and showed his other eye. annelise was swoon. she could fall for tyler, but something about caleb is making her mind all fuzzy. 'good job annelise. first harry, now caleb. who is next? draco?' she thought. she cringed externally and caleb released a low chuckle.

"sorry... had a horrible thought." she said.

"it's fine. it happens." caleb replied.