4

Ethan's P.O.V

So I fucked up. Again. I was drunk and said some stupid things, but there is one thing that I didn't regret. I knew what I wanted. I wanted her. It was a perfect time. She knew I was drunk so why not?

I just hope that didn't ruin my chances I still have with her. I mean if I ever still did. I'm going to find a way to tell her that I still love her.

Even if it takes my life.

Christian's P.O.V

I woke up with a pounding headache. Then I remembered last night. I'm still pissed at Ethan for what he did to mine and Hayes's relationship, but a part of me fell in love with Ethan all over again when he kissed me.

I can't do this. Why is everything so complicated? My stress level is so high right now. I just need a break.

I picked up my phone and texted Grayson.

Me: hey Gray can you bring me a hang over pill?
Gray: yeah sure I'll be right over. I take it that u had a wild night huh?
Me: thanks and yeah you can say that🙄

I set my phone down and roll back over to the other side of the bed.

A few minutes late I hear a light knock on my door.

"Hey I brought you some stuff." Grayson says as I look over.

He makes his way over to my bed and sits down next to me. He opens a bag of groceries and pulls out Advil, ice cream, and some other snacks.

"Thanks Gray. I'm glad I have a friend like you that's always there for me." I say giving him a hug.

"No problem Chris. You're like a sister to me. I'll always be there and won't let anyone or anything hurt you. Even Ethan." He says.

                                 ***

*next day*

Im currently at work right now. My feet are killing me. I have like and hour left until my shift is over. I was in the middle of making someone's drink when a familiar face walked in.

"Hey." Hayes said walking up to counter.

"Hi." I reply kind of quietly.

"Look about the other night, I just wanted to apologize." He said.

"For what? I'm the one that was kissing someone else. Which by the way I swear I didn't want to happen, I was just drunk so I let it." I say before he can continue.

"Well then do you think I can take you to a movie after you get off work?" Hayes says scratching the back of his neck.

"Of course." I say but then was quickly interrupted by someone walking up to us.

"Hey guys!" Ethan says with a big smile on his face.

"Um hi Ethan." I say kind of awkwardly.

"Um I should go." Hayes says.

"Cmon guys let's not make this awkward ok? Yeah did something stupid when I was drunk, but I was forgiven by my love and you were forgiven by yours, right Chris?" Ethan says.

"Uh, love?" I ask confused.

"Yeah. Oh that's right! You haven't met Chelsey yet." Ethan says then waves to someone in the distance.

Before anyone could say anything, a brunette wearing shorts that look like a thong, and her breast almost popped all the way out of her bra came walking up to us.

"Hey baby!" She says and grabs Ethan's face and crashes their lips together.

It was kind of disgusting tbh.

"Well we should totally hang out when you get off work, Chris." Ethan says as he pulls away.

"Um actually me and Hayes were gonna go see a movie." I say.

"Great! We'll join! It'll be a double date." Ethan says all jazzed.

"Is that okay with you Hayes?" Ethan asks.

"Uh I guess." Hayes replies.

"Well we'll meet you there at 6! Bye!" Ethan says then walks away with his arm wrapped around Chelsey.

"Dear lord" I say under my breath.

A/N
Things are happening soonnnnnn ;))