Chapter 2: Blueberry Sans

After Sans and Papyrus were done arguing, I went to go find the smol skeleton. I was walking around, until I saw them again. "So, as I was saying about Alphys-" Sans started then saw me. "OH MY GOSH!!!! ITS A HUMAN!!!" He yelled. He was so cute! "I think that's a rock..." Papyrus said. "No, you lazybones! BEHIND the rock! ITS A HUMAN !!!!" Sans yelled. "Heh, I guess it is." Papyrus shrugged. Sans walked up to me. "We'll have some puzzles waiting for you human! MWEH HEH HEH!!!" Sans said, before turning. He grabbed Papyrus's arm and walked off. I followed them.

~Time skip to Sans's puzzles~

I caught up to them. Sans look over at me. "MHEW HEH HEH!!! THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN GET PAST THIS HUMAN!" He laughed. "This is the invisible electricity maze! Now take this and try and make your way through it!" He continued. Of coarse, this backfired as I took note of where to go as he walked through it to get me. It was hard not to just hug him when he got close. He gave me this orb thing then walked back to the other side. "GO!" He said. I shrugged and carefully retraced Sans's steps till I got to the other side. His jaw bone dropped. "How did you..." He started. Then he glared at me. "ILL GET YOU WITH MY NEXT PUZZLE!" He growled. "Come on Papyrus!" Sans sighed before walking off. Papyrus shrugged and followed him.

~AN: I hope you guys like it so far. I've never done an X reader before so pls let me how i'm doing. also I have to go back to school soon but I'll still keep trying to get updates out.~