Plans for what? (Part two)

Hikaru and Karou were the only two left who had to put on their costumes for their little party they were going to throw. The theme? it was a fairy tale type of party they were having. The girls were looking like the most elegant princesses in town and the men (Even Haruhi) looked like the prince charming that everyone wanted. Hikaru and Karou looked at each other and sighed, wondering what they will do, to entertain the girls. Karou sighed and looked down at the floor a bit, having even a better plan to do with his brother but thinks that it might not work. Kyoya looks at Karou. Kyoya looks back at the rest of the group, saying "Come on! We have to put up the decor and everything! After all the party does start in an hour." Everyone nods their head and runs off to do their part to make the area look fabulous. Kyoya walks over to Karou and asks him in a soft tone, "What seems to be the problem Karou?" Karou jumps a bit and looks at Kyoya. "Oh, it's just you... What do you want?" Kyoya asks Karou "What seems to be the issue I mean.. you have your brother... who is also your lover. What else can bother you?" Karou sighs and leans against the wall saying "Well it's more like a surprise I have for him and I'm kind of scared if he rejects it and walks away from the plan that I had in my mind.." Kyoya looks at Karou and back at Hikaru. And back at Karou and says "Listen.. if you're that scared than.. do not do it. But if you know him like the back of your hand and if you have a strong feeling that he'll say yes.. then do so understand?"  Karou nodded his head and walks off to help the group with the decor and the food as well. 

(ONE HOUR LATER)

It is time for the party. Every girl looks like a real princess in the party. Karou and Hikaru were attending to 4 girls flirting with them making up embarrassing stories, and do that whole plan that they usually do. But when they were attending to another group of girls, their story was a bit.. different. Karou, Hikaru, and the girls laugh a bit to a joke that Karou told, and Hikaru told a specific story, saying "Well Karou, he is a sweetheart. I can say for sure! He can swoon all girls and guys even without trying! I have proof of that too!" Karou looks at Hikaru saying, playing along with him "What kind of proof do you have?" Karou getting closer to his face, merely only inches away for a kiss. The girls were already squealing since it's forbidden love that everyone loves. Hikaru snaps a bit to get the girls attention, telling them "We are not done yet with our.. "act" as you may call it. There is a new addition to this... He grabs Karou's shirt and kisses him ever so passionately.  All the girls squeal every so loudly and two jumps up to get all the other girls attention and show that Karou and Hikaru finally kissed. All the girls have fan girl panic attacks. Hikaru looks at Karou and smiles, saying "Sorry I got all of them in a frenzy. I guess our little secret is out.." He giggles. Karou smiles a bit and sighs. He looks at his brother straight in the eye and he holds his hands, whispering in his ear "I don't wanna be brothers..." Hikaru looks at Karou in the eye, with some tears in his eyes asking Karou, "W-what do you mean?". Karou sighs and goes on one knee and holds out a ring responding, "This is what I mean... I don't feel as if we are brothers... But.. way more..s-so... I ask if I can take your hand in...well..f-future marriage?" Karou smiles at Hikaru. Every girl drops silent and looks at those two, hoping the answer will be "yes". Hikaru was stunned for a moment and looks at Karou with tears streaming down his face and nods his head yes. All the girls clap and whistle and some of the hosts throw roses. Karou smiles and looks at Hikaru and Hikaru looks at Karou with tears still going down his face. Karou kisses Hikaru with more passion than ever, and Hikaru kisses him back with passion and every girl surrounds them and asks them million of questions. Tamaki looks at the group and sighs saying "I think... we did a good thing did we guys?" Takashi and Honey nod their head, Haruhi shrugs saying "Yeah... I guess we did." Kyoya responds, "Definitely we did a good thing." 

(FRICKING THE END OK? XD NO MORE WAITING XD)