Chapter 3

Elsa's POV

Its the day of the move and I think I'm going crazy. I'll miss everything here, but I will also be happy that I'm gone. I can't make up my mind at the moment.

I've packed everything in my small room, and the movers just need to come get my bed, dresser and vanity. As I wait for the movers I look around my room. So empty and clean, yet the walls are filled with memories and memories. Even tho most memories didn't end well, the good ones are remembered. Like when My mom got me my first dog, that I unfortunately had to give away because of our living conditions. But a good memory, one of my only, is when I got my cat. He is so a black Siamese named Batman. He is perfect. I always look for him when I need someone.

When the mover guys come knocking at my door I give them their orders and leave. their no point in staying if they going to do everything.

My moms always been known to spend money. She's paid someone to drive the moving truck to New York while we fly.

Our flight leaves at 3pm but my mom wants to be their 2 hours early "just in case." This is a horrible day to live. I hope my mom doesn't make me sit beside her on the plane. I'd rather sit beside a sick old man, or a baby. Both wouldn't be as annoying as she would be.

by the time my mom has everything she needs for the plane its only 12:15 and I'm already bored. Nothing better than sitting at an airport the whole after noon and then riding a plane till who knows when.

What if the planes crashes, or gets lost. To think about it, I've never actually been on a plane before. My moms isn't really a traveler. What if theirs a murderer on the plane, or something goes wrong with the plane. I'd take any of that than to sit beside my mom.

"Hello? Elsa? Are you listening?" I didn't even relies but my mom, and I are already in a taxi. How could I not remember leaving? I guess my thinking over powered my memory.

"Umm, sorry. Blanked out for a moment their. What was that?" I'm trying to be kind today because, I don't want to make anyone mad or in a bad mood.

"We will be meeting Bobby and Niall at the airport. Try to be as nice as you can."

"Okay mom."

I can't even explain how angry I am. How am I supposed to spend what ever hours in a plane with three people that bother me. I don't think I can. Lucky me.

It doesn't take much longer for us to get to the airport. The environment here is sickening. People are constantly taking time out of their day to make people of different cultures feel horrible. This is why I hate america. Some people, not all, but some think their so much better than others from different countries. Maybe that's why where known to be a fucoed up country. I've heard that people up north, in Canada, are really kind and nice. Why couldn't we move their?

My mom and I wait outside for Bobby and his son for ever. When I think that Bobby may have left her, he shows up. Shit.

Niall's POV

"Dad why couldn't we have booked a different time?"

"because Niall. We are a family now weather you like it or not. Me and Emily have talked about this for a long time now, and after being with each other for a year we decided to move in. I didn't want to tell you about her until it was official, and her the same with Elsa."

"Fine."

That was all the conversation we had on the way to the airport. It was normal. I was used to it.

Elsa's POV

Why the fuck did they get driven here in a limo? The only explanation is that Bobby has money and I'm liking him better ever time we meet. With this news I wonder what the house looks like in New York. Obviously its not cheap to live in New York, but a lot of people move to New York. Their wasn't a distinctive clue that Bobby had money. Both Bobby and Niall wore normal clothing. Nothing fancy.

Before I know it were already going threw the xrays. They ask me to take off my shoes, and any jewelry. I hate taking out my piercings, because I have so many. My nose, 8 lobes, and my cartilage.

Everything went well with the xray and metal detector with everyone including Niall, and Bobby.

"Okay, well Elsa. Me and Bobby are going to sit beside each other."

Thank god.

"But you and Niall have to sit together."

Great. Just great. I suppose he's better than sitting side my mom, but still I'd rather sit with a stranger. Anyways, I go along with everything and don't try to argue because I don't want to start a fight. Not today. So instead I put my carry oh in a cabinet above the seats.

The cabinet doesn't seem to want to close and I find myself fighting with it.

"Would you like some help? someone offers behind me. I brush them off, I don't need help.

"It seems that your having so troubles. Just let me help," The guy asks again this time grabbing my arm. I quickly turn around to tell him that I'm fine, but its Niall. Like I've made clear before, I don't want to start a fight so I take his offer and sit down in the window seat, soon followed by Niall.

I try to ignore Niall but I can't seen to. He's so sweat and Kind. I'm starting to think this whole moving thing won't be to bad. People in New York don't know my past, nor will they ever find out. I've done some horrible things and I'm glad I'm moving to a place where I can walk through a school without girls and guys whispering about me. Its time to start out new.

I soon drift off into a deep sleep.

A/N:

I hope this chapter is more interesting! I spent tons of time writing it! I won't ever do what I did in chapter 2. I feel like I was just re writing the first chapter. But I'm also not going to erase it because its what I wrote. Please don't forget to vote and/or comment. I don't edit anything on my phone and my laptops broken. Love you all for reading