Chapter 3: Healing wombs & Powers?!

(Beep beep... Beep beep!!!)
Max's POV~
Urghhh... I turned off my alarm and tried to wake up... but I nuzzled into my pillow... I then heard the door open and it was Victoria and Kate... they both jumped on my bed and all I did was laugh...
"Wakey Wakey sleepy head!!!" They said in sync...
"Alright I'm up" Victoria kissed me as Kate got off... God V was so sweet...
She smiled at me and kissed me again really soft...
"Morning my sexy hippie "
"Morning beautiful... I wish I could kiss you more but I need a shower "
"I know Maxie... and I need to finish the rest of my science essay... I'll catch up with you and the girls in Mr. Jeffersons class... I'll c u in a bit hun and have a nice shower " she kissed me and winked at me... I slapped her ass and that made her giggle... I remember our first kiss... plus we didn't get along...
************{flash back}*************
As I walked to my dorm room I noticed a faint sobbing... it came from Victoria's room... she was balled up on her bed and I saw a letter on the floor... I read some of it...

From: Dr. Adam
We offer our apologies to inform you that you're brother has passed away doing to a cancerous tumor in his kidney. We have tried our best to save him, but it was to late. We are sorry for your loss.

Sincerely, Derick Adam
(Remember this is fan fiction! )

I then came in and I saw her beautiful face filled with sadness and anger...
"Victoria... are you ok?" I saw her get up and laugh a bit...
"Let me see Caufield, No I'm not ok! I just lost my brother and I don't need you showing me any pity !" I could tell she was mad and morning so I nodded and I felt her hand on mine...
"I'm sorry... I am Max... please don't go..."
"You know Victoria... I might not look so good in your eyes but, I'm trying to comfort you..."
"I know Max and I'm a bitch ... you're a beautiful person..." we both blushed ... we then sat and talked like a loooooooooooong time... we laughed and smiled and had fun that night... we both drank ...
"So .... how do you feel about me ?"
"To be honest Max... you're a great person... I'm inspired by you... you are a true artist... I have to apologize because you don't deserve to be treated poorly..." I felt her hand grab mine and she came closer...
"You mean that Victoria?"
"Every word beautiful... I need to tell you something... you drive me crazy when I'm around you ". I saw her get on me and blush... I sat up a bit and blushed... she started leaning in...
"Victoria..."
"Please Max... Let me do this... cause if I don't, I'll regret it"
She crashed her lips on mine... her tongue slid in my mouth and I couldn't control myself... we had a steamy make out scene... God her lips were like magic and her sweet moans drove me crazy... after we did that , we talked, laughed and became closer than ever... we became friends not because of the kissing or our crushes on each other, but because we found out how cool we were...

***********{End flash back}**********
I then got up from my bed and stretched a bit... another day, a new situation... I then grabbed my shower bag and headed to the girls shower room... Kate was brushing her teeth and I hugged her...
"Hiya Kate! How's your morning?"
I asked her as she rinsed her mouth out...
"Everything is good Max, how about you?"
"Ok I guess , I'm going to go somewhere before classes start"
"Ok Max!, that sounds good..."
"Ohhh yeah... how are you and Taylor? ;-)" I saw her blush and laugh.
"Well she's so perverted when we are together... but we love each other "
"I'm really happy for you Kate... well imma take a shower... I'll talk to you later" she said bye and I went into the shower... a few mins later I heard Kate laugh... it must be Taylor... well well, not so innocent now Kate ...
"Baby stop... haha..." I knew that I shouldn't have peeked but I did... Taylor picked Kate up and put her on the sink... Taylor was kissing Kate's neck and biting her at the same time... I heard Kate moaning and tbh... it turned me on...
"I want you so bad baby..." I saw Kate smirk ... I saw her get down and pull Taylor out the showers room... for some reason I imagined Chloe kissing me and touching me... no I can't think like this... she doesn't like me... does she?...
"Mmm...Chloe..." I started pinching my nipples and rubbing my clit...I wish Chloe knew how I felt...but I had to stop... I had to cool down and meet Chloe at the Two whales Dinner...