°One°

With the begining of the school year not only comes new knowledge and tons of homework but also shameless lies of rumors from those spoiled rich kids that thinks they are superior to others, that stick their noses into others business. Yugyeom wasn't ready for that. He preferred to stay under the warmth of his fluffy and comfortable blanket with dozen of pillows to make his binge-watching more pleasant, then spending one second in his class . He tried everything just to miss school. Literately everything. From hiding under the bed, or in closet or even in cupboard, which was tricky due to his height, to paying his mum to let him stay at home. Nothing worked.

Letting out a sigh, Yugyeom slowly and cautiously walked to the classroom he had his lessons in, taking a sit at the back next to a window, where no one could notice his existence. He glanced out of the window, waiting for his first lesson to start. He caught himself staring at the cherry blossom tree; it was located next to the milky white bench that a group of girls sat on, enjoying the little spring breeze, filling the atmosphere with happiness. Yugyeom always was fastinated with the beauty of the small pink flower. With the thought such a small, fragile and delicate blossom being able to hypnotize people with its beauty.

He was falling into his own world, that his thoughts were able to made, that Yugyeom wanted escape to whenever he felt sad. The feeling of human touch on his shoulder, made him jump a little.
"Don't you think they're beautiful?" the voice whispered. Yugyeom turned his body to face the person that asked him a question. It was the person that made him feel petals in his stomach. He could never forget the tender and calm voice of Park Jinyoung. It was one of the sounds that Yugyeom could listen over and over again and never get bored of it.

"Yeah, they are," Yugyeom replied softly.

---
[So, that's the first chapter. I hope it was enjoyable.]