" Damn right."

_____________________________________________________________________________

"TOUCHDOWN! Uriah number 17 scores, dauntless wins!" The annoucer screams through the microphone, and all us cheerleader go crazy. Those of us with boyfriends are greeted by their lips in celebration, and others are storming the field with friends. Obviously we live in a big city, but football Is pretty important to our school I guess. eventually thed field clears of people, leaving only my group standing in the middle of the field.

"well I sure as hell am not ready to go home, so what're we gonna do?" Uri asks us.

We all agree we dont want to go home. "uh, if were not going to someone's house where are we gonna go?" Shauna asks us.

"nowhere. We'll stay here." Will says matter of factly.

"Um, not to state the obvious, but theres some flaws in that plan." Chris tells him " We could get in trouble. the lights will be turned off soon. And what the hell are we gonna do on our schools football feild.

"Four has a key to coaches office, we can turn the lights back on. who cares if we get caught?" Zeke says. then adds: "I have some ideas on what we can do. We all have our phones, we can plug them into the speakers in the announcers box, We can play games like T or D, bed/wed/kill, sing it..?" He trails off waiting for an answer.

We all smile, it sounds perfect. All I care about right now is being with my friends. Tobias heads off to Coach amar's office to make sure the lights wont turn off, uri and zeke go to get the alcohol from their car, and me and the girls head up to the top of the announcers box, at the top of the bleachers.

" we can use my phone" I suggest. I still had full battery and a lot of music.

We come up with an amazing playlist so we dont have to keep coming back up to choose songs. then head back down to see the guys waiting for us. Along with the drinks they brought back a huge blanket for us to sit on, snacks, and will and tobias brought Chris and I sweatshirts from their locker, since we were still only in our uniform. I snuggled deep in as zeke announced we'd start off with the easy gane of bed/wed/kill.

"Uriah bed/wed/kill Marlene, Tris, and Will."

"Dude! Why did you give me tris Four will kill me no matter what my answer is!" I looked back at four and he was giving uriah a look that meant be careful.

"Ugh fine. marry Mar of course, kill Will and Bed Tris....Four dont kill me"

I luahged at Uri's nervousness and kissed Four on the cheek. His protectivness over me was adorable. Usually. Sometimes, it's a little much.

We kept playing for a little bit, but this game quickly gets boring. Marlene had a brilliant Idea. She Suggested a game called Sing It. something our group had never played before. Which was a plus, because we always played truth or dare.

" so rules are you have to pick a song from a hat or randomly or something.Whatever song you choose you have to sing, Also the rest of the group decides if you have to sing it to you boyfriend/girlfriend or else you can just preform to everyone. Sound good?"

"what if you dont want to sing?" Will questions, obviously not excited about singing in front of us all.

"Then same rules as truth or dare apply i guess. remove one article of clothing." Mar tells them

Shauna and will both remove their shirt. I understand why Will would but..
"Shauna..?" I question

"I might be in the band with you, but im a drummer, defiantly not a singer."

"Fair enough." Chris decides. " tris, since you are the main singer you can go first."

Marlene writes down a bunch of randoms songs and puts them in a bag. As I reach my hand in to choose Christina squeals.

"You have to sing to four! No exceptions." I Choose my song and look to tobias who is smirking at me.

"You, honey," I address him, "You're not going to be smirking once you hear what I have to sing to you."

From the annoucers box i see shauna plugging in my phone and giving me a thumbs up. I stand near the edge of the field, in front of the group who are seated directly in the middle. The music to a selena gomez song starts to play.

When I wanted you, you would not reciprocate
When I needed you, you would always show up late
But things have changed, and I've got the upper hand
You can run and I've got you eating out of my hand

That's more like it, yeah
That's more like it
Make my dinner, bring it to me
That's more like it [x2]
Yeah, that's more like it [x2]
I see where and when it happens
That's more like it [x4]

When my birthday came, you would not remember it
When I talked to you, you were never listening
But tables turn, and it's great to be on top
Got you good to appreciate the good that you've got

That's more like it, yeah
That's more like it
Make my dinner, bring it to me
That's more like [x2]
Yeah, that's more like it [x2]
I see where and when it happens
That's more like it [x4]

I like chocolate, and I like daisies
Maybe you better write this down
I love cashmere, and I want diamonds
I'm ready for my massage right now, oh right now

That's more like it, yeah
That's more like it
Make my dinner, bring it to me
That's more like it [x2]
Yeah, that's more like it [x2]
I see where and when it happens
That's more like it [x4]

As the music ends I cant help laughing at Tobias' expression. Obviously the song isnt true. He was never a bad boyrfriend, and I dont order him around like he's my bitch. I go over and kiss him, this time, its my turn to smile smugly.

" Whipped." Zeke coughed. exactly what I knew would happen, when i picked that song. Tobias flips him off and I throw popcorn at his head. Then we continue with the game. Zeke is forced to sing Call Me Maybe- his least favorite song. ever. Uriah sings wake me up by avicii. Chriatina and Marlene sing and old destiney's child song Say My Name together. Tobias finishes the game by singing an Ed sheeran song. At this point my phone is back on shuffle we are all dancing to the music. Tobias Spins me around and I lean in to kiss him while laughing slightly. just as im about to press my lips to his a flashlight is pointed at us and we hearva loud voice

"What the hell are you kids doing out here! Its 2AM and this is closed property!" It was the voice of coach Amar.

"shit" Tobias said quietly.

Coach come closer and he can finally make out our faces.

" Oh, its you guys. Are you all stupid? you boys could get kicked off the football team, you two girls off the cheer squad. All of you could get suspended." He paused but non of us dared to talk.He look stressed and he rubbed his temples

"Youre lucky im the one who found you out here, and not someone else. I happen to like not losing games, and im not only going to punish half of you. so, just get out of here. As far as anyone else is concerned this never happened."

20 minutes later i was sitting in Tobias' truck in front of my house.

" Tonight was perfect. I dont want it to end yet."

"me either. I wish it didnt have to." he told me

"ILove you so much, Tobias eaton."

"I love you too Beatrice Prior"

" Did you just call me Beatrice?"

" Thought I would give it a try." He smiles " Not good?"

" Maybe on special occasions only. Our birthdays, Christmas..." I pause.

" Its a deal." He says his smile fading. " Ill see you tomorrow" He kisses my forehead.

I walk into my front door. the perfect night. I thought. But when I turned around, I knew I had spoken to quickly