What are we to you

🔲

🔲Jason The Toymaker🔲

I'm Hajime. I'm your friend from hight school. You wanted to start your own little shop. You wanted to start in new city. You came here, but you haven't place to stay. So I take you in. Now we are roommates. We make a deal that you would clean the house and I'll be cooking and washing dishes.
🔲
🔲
🔲
🔲
🔲
Laughing Jack

I'm Haruto. I'm your childhold friend. We were friends from 3th grade. I'm always in your place. You never see my place because my parents don't like it. At age of 12 we promised that if one of us, give the other dare she need to do it. So we are bad to each other.

Candypop

I'm your crazy frien Sebastian! We know each other from 15 years when we both go together on roller coster. It was fun and we have so much fun together. So we start to talk and to my surprise we have lot in comon. Then we were BFF.

Nathan The Nobody

I'm Masaomi. We know each other for 3 years. Our parents have business together but we never talk to each other. You were more lazy and rebelious, but I was more for maners and serious person. Until we found out we both hate your sister. Then we instantly were Bff.

Homulcial Liu

Sup bithies! I'm Andrew. I'm your cool friend from 6th grade. We don't have lot in comon. Music, style, taste almost nothing. But we understand each other and are here whe the other need. So see ya.