Curry turned around to face Heyes, but saw something else instead. His jaw dropped and his eyes went wide in complete surprise.

"I think I have a pretty good idea " he interrupted and gasped, he pointed for Heyes to turn around.

He did so.

As his eyes took in the sight of Chyenne, they widened and he swallowed down a huge lump in his troath. The little light that shimmered through the partly opened door, illuminated her from behind, making her look like an angel.

She smiled an unsure smile, searching for their approval.

"Well "she said humbly and in a soft voice, "Does it look okay ? " The words from Heyes had not passed by unnoticed.

"WHOA !" Curry said and broke out in a pleased grin, his blue eyes sparkled as he passed Heyes and walked over to her, "You are definately a sight for sore eyes !"

Heyes just stood there, unable to move, watching her.

Chyenne giggled a little as Curry took hold of her, studying her up and down.

"So it's okay then ?" she pondered.

Curry chuckled loudly at her.

"You are absolutely beautiful "he turned to face Heyes, "Right, Heyes ?"

Heyes felt his silver tongue shrink to the size of a pee as he struggled to form a sentence with actual words.

"I..you...think..I mean " he started, then shook his head as he heard the sound of it and the lack of words in it.

Curry frowned at him, mouthing to him to get on with it.

Heyes steeled himself, feeling deeply troubled by his own inability to act normal in front of this woman.

"You look lovely " he said short in a hoarse voice as his eyes still was glued to her.

Now she got this uncertain again. She couldn't tell if he actually like it or not. His eyes said one thing, or at least that was what she thought they did, and his words were soo different. Not at all what she had expected.

"Now that's a man with an epic vocabulary " Curry grinned maliciously at Heyes, getting hot stares back. He released Chyenne and moved way over to the stalls as in a diversion for Heyes. "I'll tend to the horses " he told them.

Her eyes followed Curry as he left them alone, then she turned her eyes to Heyes. She saw his tense posture and his eyes were dark and dangerous. As she knew who he was, she could see the outlaw leader in him. But she also saw something else, a sinfully handsome man, with the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen and a smile that was to die for. She knew she was falling for him, and she was falling hard. In her own mind she knew it was ridiculous to have the feelings she had, or even plain stupid. She had never thought of herself as beautiful or good looking, not even okay looking had come to mind for her when it came to her own looks. To be fair, she knew most men, and boys, had sort of discovered her as her body had filled out in certain places, but she never thought it had anything to do with her looks.

"Lovely ? " she swallowed and gave him a scowl, "Really ?" she touched her long, dark hair and looked down, the ironic tone of her voice quite palpable.

Heyes made a serious attempt to ignore the fact that he was totaly enamored by the vision in front of him, but he failed. His pulse quickened and he took a step forward, coming up close with her.

She smelled good, her hair flowing freely down her back and the new dress was fitting her almost too perfect. His eyes had a hard time taking in all of it as they now were standing pretty close, and he had a hard time controlling his breathing .