Chapter 1

A/N Okay so this is the first time I have written in a while but I'm needing to write, It's a way I escape reality. There's been alot going on and this is my way of escaping. So let me know what you think of this, Vote, comment and follow

-KB ❤️🥀

Icy fingers gripped my arm in the darkness of the night. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should move. Whoever had hold of me his chest heaved rapidly with heavy panting...

I slowly turned around as the claw-like icy hand wrapped around my colourless ghost-like face. I tried to let out a gut wrenching scream but the claw-like nails dug into me causing me to whimper in pain into sinewy arms. There was no way that I could escape the pain that is going through my limp body. I have never been so scared for my life then I am at this very moment. Even though this dark place that I'm staying is abandoned I didn't expect to this to happen.....

I'm being dragged away by my neck by a person that I don't know... Well I don't think I know I can't see the face it's all covered up with his hoodie. Whoever this doesn't want their identity to be known.

If I attempt to scream the claws dig into my face more than ever. The only thing I can do is let my limp body being dragged away. What am I going to do to be able to get away from this crazy creature? My irregular heartbeat was uncontrollable. There is nothing I can do to get away from this monstrous nightmare.

My life has never been normal, I never thought that this would be my life, but here I am being dragged away.

Let me tell you about my crazy life that I have been living. I'm 17 years old my name is Angie Bates my family left me when I was 5.

~Flashback~

They threw me out on the streets and said 'Find your own way in life. Forget we exist' Thinking of my past feels like a massive hole has been put straight through my chest. So as of the age of 5 I've been on the streets, it's been extremely hard not knowing where to go, how to keep warm, and having no money I couldn't afford food. What was I meant to do I was 5 for goodness sake it's not like I could go get a job. I was stealing food just to be able to live. I came across an abandoned house 11 years later and that has become my home for now. I've got a part-time job in the local bookstore but it doesn't pay well at all. I can barely afford food let alone an apartment. I guess I'm gonna need to look for another job to be able to have a proper place and afford an education I don't go to school I'm basically teaching myself.

~Flashback over~

Since I just thought about my past I know have no clue of where I am. Well, ain't I friggin smart. I could die tonight, I never got a chance to live my life in my own apartment, I was just wanting to live with a lovable family but I will never get that chance. I just wanted to be happy, have family and friends that cared about me. I just wanted something good to come from life. But all that I am thinking now is I wanna live. Even through my life has been terrible it's still been my life and there is nothing that is gonna change that. But I have a job that yeah doesn't pay well but it's still an escape from where I live. I thought my life was starting to go back on track. The boy was I wrong....

All I can see is the faintest of lights coming from what I think is the hallway. I don't know where I am, all the lights have been turned off except for the ones in the hallway I think....

My life seemed to take a turn for the worst... Well, I might as well say goodbye to the little I had. The door from where the light was coming from started to slowly open and slammed shut quicker than it was opened, Even this pitch black room I could still see the shadow of something coming towards me, his heavy feet dragging with every long step he took, I can feel his breath on my neck, What is he a friggin vampire and going to bite my neck? Then all of a sudden he whispered in a hungry sounding voice "Mmh you smell nice" Okay what the hell is wrong with this messed up creature.... What's going to happen to me? I know I'M GONNA BE DEAD. well, this is just fantastic what could be better, note the hint of sarcasm in my voice. 

Yeah, life hadn't been going well but I don't care I like it the way it was. My messed up life was bearable.  I liked my job. I love to read and I worked in a book store. I spent my days reading and actually doing my job. I got along with the guy I worked with his name Douglas Foster, maybe I'll be lucky as I'm meant to be at work in two days so maybe he'll come look for me and save me from this place. I have a dream that one day in the future I will be a writer but if this continues my dream is never coming true.  I'm not ready to die, I have a life that i want to life. This isn't the way I want to go. I picture myself dying of old age surronded by people I love. Not be killed by this creature. I don't know who this is but whoever they are they are some sort of horrible creature....