I

[Y/N]= Your name (first)
[S/C]= Skin Color

A slave to the Goddess of Death, A woman who was forced to bear the curse of foresight, Paddra Nsu Yeul.

700 AF

"That's cheating and you know it,
[Y/N]!" Noel huffed, trying to catch his breath from your training match.

"Cheating? I've done no such thing. Perhaps it's time you admit that I am the better hunter, Kreiss." You retorted with a sly grin platered on your lips.

"Hah, please. Let's see if you can beat me again, [Y/N]! This time, I won't hold back!"

Noel charges at you full speed, catching you off guard. He swipes his smaller sword in your direction and creates a minor cut on your smooth [S/C] cheek. Noel swings at your head again, but you're just in time to block with your own sword. The sound of clashing steel fills the air. "You can do better than that!" Noel shouts as he leaps into the air and swings both of his weapons downward at your form. You sidestep away from his line of attack and use the momentum to knee him in his stomach.

"Surely, you can do better than that!" you mock as you watch Noels form slide in the direction you kneed him.
Not waiting for him to catch himself you run towards him, dragging your sword along the sandy plains of the arena and strike. "Take this! Haaaaah!" just as you're about to strike him, another sword blocks your attack from connecting.

"Caius?!" both challengers shout seemingly unable to say anything else.
"Hm, what is the meaning of this?" he asks lowering his sword with a deadly glare.

"I was- we were-" Noel attempted to explain. "It was simply a friendly spar, nothing to be worried about." You said trying to clear things up. Noel nodded in agreement. Caius dropped his glare and grinned to himself as he turned around to look at the presence behind him.

"It's so nice to see everyone together like this... I am truly happy."
"...Yeul.. Why have you gotten out of bed?" you worried.

Yeul looked up at the sky longingly.
"I wanted to be with all of you before I die." Yeul said with a smile on her face.

Your heart dropped.

"Don't joke around like that, Yeul!" Noel protested unable to believe the words that we're exiting the Seeress' mouth. "It's alright, my dear Noel. My time in this world is coming to an end." Yeul begins to cough and falls to the ground in a weakened state.

"Yeul!" all three of us shout, rushing to her side. Noel holds her in his arms, while you and Caius hold her hands. They're cold. "You can't die! Yeul, you can't!" you pleaded holding her hand to your forehead as hot tears clouded your vision. "You all mean the world to me. Please, keep living, for my sake." Yeul said as the light dimmed from her emerald green eyes. With the last remaining strength she had she smiled.

"We'll meet again."

Why do you still smile? Even when you're in pain, you continue to smile as if nothing bad ever happened. I bet even in death your radiant smile shines brighter than any star. The smile that brought us together, was also what tore us apart.

??? AF

"Yeul!" you shouted, eyes wide while reaching out to her, only to grab onto nothing.

It was that dream again.

The dream where someone important to you died, the woman that haunts your dreams, Paddra Nsu Yeul. You gaze at your shaking hands and clasp them together. I know It was a drean, but... It felt so real. You can still feel her fragile cold fingers laced with your own, as if it had occurred right before your eyes.