33. Family Or Love?

Start from the beginning

Aarav quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards him. He rolled over so she was lying underneath him and pinned her down with the weight of his body.

"Another man? Over my dead body!", Aarav said glaring at her.

She rolled her eyes at him.

"Jealousy doesn't suit you, patidev", Shreya scoffed.

"Whatever! Now why did you wake me up?", Aarav asked raising his eyebrow.

"We have to visit my family", Shreya said staring into his charcoal black eyes.

It didn't even take one second for Aarav's playfulness to vanish and for a dark expression to take over his features. He moved away from her and crawled out of the bed.

"We are not going anywhere", Aarav said his eyes blazing with fury.

"But Aarav, Just listen to me!", Shreya protested.

"Shreya, this topic is not up for discussion!", Aarav's cold voice made her flinch.

"Fine! Then I am going alone!", Shreya said as she felt her own anger rile up.

"Shreya, if you step out of this house, then don't ever thing about coming back here", Aarav said angrily.

He didn't wanted to say those words but he had to do it. In order to stop her from going there and hurting herself.

"Aarav, they are my family! I can't just do that to them!", Shreya yelled.

"What family? They are fucking heartless monsters!", Aarav yelled back.

"She is my sister, Aarav! She needs me right now! Dad is getting her married", Shreya said furiously.

"Where was she when you needed her? Where was she when your mother blamed you for something you had no control over? WHERE THE FUCK WAS SHE WHEN YOU NEEDED HER TO DEFEND YOU?!!!", Aarav said enraged.

"It's the past, Aarav! It happened twelve months ago! And I forgave her then why are you holding on to it?", Shreya said fuming.

"Because I fucking endured the pain of losing you! I nearly lost you! Everyday I would wake up only to find empty cold sheets besides me! Everyday Aditya told me it's her fight and we can't say or do anything! Everyday I felt helpless, numb, so fucking crushed! And your family? They didn't bother checking up on you even once! Shaurya is the only person you can call as your family, Shreya! Those others are just selfish monsters!"

"They didn't check up on me because of YOU, AARAV! ", Shreya said pointing at him "You were the one who cut all the ties with my family without my consent! I didn't tell you anything before because they didn't call me. They need me now, Aarav and I need to go there. They are my family"

"Family? Really? Open your fucking eyes, Shreya! Family doesn't do anything like what they did to you! And what family are you talking about? Your own parents abandoned you! Your sister blamed you for something you didn't do just to gain your Dad's love! Your mother? That woman is an insult to motherhood and your Dad! Lord! That man is unbelievable! Abandoning his own flesh and insulting her! He should be given the best father award, shouldn't he?", Aarav said furiously.

Shreya couldn't believe what he had just said so she did the only thing she felt was right. She slapped him hard on his face. Aarav was stunned was an understatement.

"THEY ARE MY PARENTS! AND SALONI IS MY SISTER! THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK SHIT ABOUT THEM, MR AARAV SHAH! I WILL GO IF I WANT TO YOU'RE NO ONE TO STOP ME!", Shreya yelled enraged.

"If you get out of this house, Shreya our marriage will be over", Aarav warned.

"Go to hell with our marriage! I don't fucking care! My sister needs me and I will go to meet her!", Shreya said her eyes storming with fury.

"Our relation will be over Shreya! It's me or them"

"It's them"

As Shreya said those words Aarav left the room banging the door behind him.

__________

So how was the chapter? Let me know. Excuse me for any grammatical errors. Vote and comment! Keep loving #Aarya!

Love ya,
Hugs and Kisses,
See you soon,
-R.