1: Meya

💋"Your wearing that" (Picture above) My bestie Nina said to me "Yes, I like it" i explained"Girl it's the first day of high school you gotta wear something like this" She said showing me the outfit she got for me (picture below) .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Ouu girl you really know how to make a girl smile" I say Smiling "Yeah now go try it on" "Ok ok".

I go and try it on. When I come out I spin around like a model with my natural curls flying "Yes honey you look sexy asf" while bitting her bottom lip "Girl you so gay" "I know bestie don't have to tell me 100 hundred times" "Lmao What you wearing" She pulls out her outfit to show me (Picture below).

 When I come out I spin around like a model with my natural curls flying "Yes honey you look sexy asf" while bitting her bottom lip "Girl you so gay" "I know bestie don't have to tell me 100 hundred times" "Lmao What you wearing" She pulls out her...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Ahh ahh ets cute asf baby" "Yeah I know I got good taste in clothes unlike some people *cough cough* You" "Shut the fuck up and come down stairs so we can eat something im starving" "Ok"