Chapter 2

Chapter 2

looked up to see my mate. I can't believe after all these years he is alive. I see sadness in his eyes and anger. I suddenly feel anger and hatred. I felt my eyes turn black. I walk quickly to my seat. I feel Luke staring at me.

Flashback:

“I don't want you, you’re ugly and a loser look at your family you have none but your brothers who by the way are loser" Lucas says laughing. I can't believe he was doing this to me I loved him so much. I felt tears prick my life. I have been treated like shit all my life and I did everything these fucking assholes asked. I thought that my mate would carry me away from my horrible life and love me and cherish but unfortunately the spirits paired me with the biggest dick. “Fuck you" i said while walking away. I couldn't believe I just said that.

Back to reality

I realised that I was crying and Tyler was staring at my looking worried. My mate Lucas hasn't seen that i was crying yet which was good. I stood up and waked out the door with my bangs covering my face and my head down so that Luke doesn't see the weak girl that he rejected a long time ago was still there because the old Isabelle Rose Katherine Dahlia Williams was dead.