The Girl ✨ Tupac Shakur

Start from the beginning

"What??" She questioned her cheeks turning red from embarrassment, by the look on his face she felt as if she had done terrible.

"You actually did good" He finally let out his laugh he was holding back and clapped at her Exert on herself to do poetry.

"Thank you" she smiled pushing a few of her long box braids behind her ear. He admired her smile it was small yet beautiful revealing her Golden undertone at her high cheek bones.

"No Problem.." he paused as he continued to stare at her. "You wanna take a walk?? I mean sometimes it helps me get a little inspiration sometimes" Amaru suggested.

She paused and looked at him as thoughts filled her mind.

Was he actually interested in befriending her? Did he think she was a cool person?

Shaking the thoughts away she replied "Sure, I would love to" they both smiled widely getting off of the park bench that sat on and followed the trail out.

After just twenty minutes of being in each other's company, they got to know each other exchanging personal information between one another. They had no clue where their intended destination was on this walk but they were too interested in each other that it didn't even matter where they ended.

Finally Lisa looked around paying attention for the first time since she been with Amaru and spotted the library across the way.

Her whole face lit up. One thing Lisa loved was reading she was such a bookworm, she found happiness and tranquility in reading, she felt like she was exploring without even going anywhere but with her creative mind she could be anywhere she wanted.

Amaru Noticed her excitement and followed her stare. "Lets go to the library, I wanna check out some books" She said grabbing his hand without an answer and practically dragging him across the street.

They entered the library being greet by the central air and peace and quietness, everyone was either searching the shelves or sitting down reading and studying.

"You like reading?" Amaru asked as Lisa searched the shelves. "Do I? I LOVE reading" she smiled brightly. Not only was Amaru's smile contagious but Amaru quickly learned that hers was too.

He loved how Much Lisa was into books he knew she had brains and not only that but beauty as well.

She had the rich chocolate melanin that was embedded into her smooth skin, the brown eyes that sparkled with sincere and interest every time you spark a conversation with her and her lips were plump and luscious shining with lip gloss. As Amaru Stared at them he realized how much he so badly wanted to kiss them now.

"Um, I'm gonna go sit down and finish my poem while you look for books if that's alright with you?" She looked over at him to see his brows raised as he bit his bottom lip causing her insides to warm. He stared at her through his long beautiful eyelashes that batted.

"Um, sure" she smiled. He winked at her setting off all sorts of butterflies in her stomach before turning around and walking to a table.

She let out a breath closing her eyes for a short moment To gather herself again.

Amaru was something else. Sweet, funny and filled with charm. Quickly she was falling for Him Undeniably.