Daddy/Daughter Dance- TJ

Smiling I accepted the facetime buzzing in my hand. The screen popped up showing my little girl, 

"DADDY!" she yelled, 

"Yeah princess! Where's mommy?" I said smiling at my girl. 

"Mommy is making dinner." She was staring somewhere probably at the TV, 

"Hunter? You want to tell daddy something!" she smiled wide and ran towards the kitchen, Hunter took a piece of paper from Annalynn. 

"Daddy can we go. Can we go?" chuckling, 

"Baby girl! Daddy doesn't know what we are going too!" she giggled, 

"Daddy/daughter dance!" I saw Rich look over at me, "dude those are supposed to fun. I would go just see if you can really dance!" I smirked at him and looked back at Hunter who was waiting, acting cute. 

"when is it?" I asked, she looked at the paper then Annalynn came into the picture. 

"It's next weekend. Lucky for you cause you have that pay-per view this weekend." Nodding I pretended to think about it. 

"Sure I'll go with my little player!" Hunter cheered and started jumping up and down, shaking the phone. 

"HUNTER!" I yelled, she stopped and looked at the phone ready to cry. 

"Sorry baby but daddy was getting dizzy with the jumping." She nodded and handed the phone to Annalynn. 

"Someone's happy!" she said, I agreed and we talked about some other things. 

"Alright, we'll see ya on 205 tonight!" Annalynn said with Hunter in her lap. 

"Good I want both of my favorite girls watching. Love you guys! See you tomorrow." Both said Love you back and hung up. 

"Dude you guys are family goals!" Noam said.

One week later!

Walking in the door, 

"Where's my girls!" I yelled. Annalynn came rushing towards me, telling me to be quiet. 

"Hunter has been sleep for about thirty minutes. She said she wouldn't sleep til you came. Smiling I walked quietly towards her room, I saw her sleeping form. I quietly laid down next to her, Hunter stirred a bit but didn't wake up. I fell asleep.

One hour later

I felt two hands on my face and a quiet sing-song voice saying. 

"Daddy, daddy!" I smiled. 

"I saw that daddy!" opening my eyes, Hunter laid there with me. So I took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

That weekend!

Walking out of the bedroom, Annalynn looked at me. 

"There's my baby. Looking good!" smirking I pulled her close, closing the gap kissing her on the lips. We heard someone clear their throat. Looking over I saw Hunter in a dress she picked out. 

"Sorry baby but I found someone else that I love." She scoffed and folded her arms while I picked up my baby girl. Hunter was beaming and looked at Annalynn, 

"Sorry mommy. Daddy loves me more!" Annalynn came over towards us and kiss Hunter on the cheek, 

"While at least you're cute!" she giggled and I pull out my phone handing it to Annalynn.

For the rest of the night I was Hunter's knight in shining armor. I talked to some of the other dads while Hunter played with her friends. We danced, ate some of the snacks there. Afterward we stopped at Mc'Donald's to meet up with Annalynn, Rich, Bayley and Becky. I got her a happy-meal. 

"How was the dance?" Annalynn asked, 

"It was so much fun. Daddy and I ate some chocolate strawberries. Oh and we danced to the red/green WWE song." I beamed at my little girl. Tonight was the one of the best, besides her coming into the world and me winning the cruiserweight classic. After putting Hunter in her PJ's and into bed, I sat down and changed my phone's homescreen wallpaper. Annalynn cuddled up beside me, she looked to my screen. 

"That's a great photo. Did you have fan, daddy!" beaming I looked at my wife, 

"Yea, I had fun. I got caught up with the other dads while Hunter played. It was actually nice to be regular. I like my fans and being seen but once in a while I love to be regular with my girls." Annalynn beamed at me and kissed my cheek. 

"Glad you had fun!" putting my arm around her, I closed my eyes and I fell asleep to seeing my little girl's face smiling.