Chapter 4

im gonna start off this chapter with a lil' or more like short-ish timeskip? dunno how to explain it but hopefully you'll see what i mean once you start reading.

A few weeks have passed since the little "incident" of the whole "girlfriend" thing, and Gold has been acting a little too friendly for my liking. Although, I did get to know a little more about him and so did he learn more about me. But still,

That doesn't change my opinion on him.

He acts too much like a pervert and not to mention that he's a total player. My opinion on him is a easy and simple answer. I dislike him, and by that I mean, I dislike him a lot.

—————

I sat on my desk trying to study when I heard my mom yell at me from what seemed like downstairs.

"Mija! There's an idiotic boy here to see you!" I heard my mom yell with a hint of anger and annoyance in her voice as far as I could tell.

I hurriedly rushed over downstairs to see what she was talking about and as I approached further I noticed someone extremely familiar with black hair.

That 'someone' was none other than Gold.

"He said he was here for a project," She said as she looked down over to you. Then looking over to Gold again while she gave him a death glare.

"Mark my words, boy." She said in a 'most trying to stay calm' tone, but that was replaced by her yelling, "IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO MY PRECIOUS MIJA. I WILL NOT, AND I MEAN NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU."

Her expression changed into a calm one again and she gave the both of you a closed eyed smile, "Have fun you two!"

I watched her leave and took Gold to my room, but as I closed the door to check if anyone was near I looked over to him and whisper-yelled.

"What is wrong with you! We don't have any projects we have to work on!" I slightly glared at him.

"Eh." Gold scratched the back of his neck looking like a complete moron, "I wanted to see you."

(Second Person POV)

You didn't say anything, you just remained quiet. Not even bothering to say anything because you thought that if you did, then that would just make it awkward.

"You don't seem to like me do you?"

Now that surprised you.

"I- Um.. Well you see- I.." Gosh stop stuttering, (Name)! You thought.

"So you don't like me. I see," This time, he genuinely seemed to frown. It didn't look fake, but sincere. You felt guilt overcome your body.

"Why?" He asked. Why?

You didn't know whether you should say anything or just keep quiet and wait until he gave up and left. But before you knew it you had already started speaking, "Because you're a player! You play with their hearts and after that you're done! And even yet you decided to proclaim me your girlfriend!" You stopped noticing that you were starting to get angered by what you were saying, but that didn't stop you.

You have him a glare and looked him right in the eyes, "And most of all, you have a terrible personality."

Chuckling. The room went silent for a couple of seconds but then you heard chuckling coming from none other than Gold.

"Why- Why are you laughing?" You asked tilting your head showing that you were confused. Although you did feel a little offended when he laughed.

"I get it now." He smiled and turned to look over at you, "Okay then, let's be friends and start over. Why don't we hang out tomorrow since it's Saturday? Sound good?"

You raised a brow and slightly glared at him, "Is this a date?"

"Noooope!" He grinned cheekily popping the 'p'. "It's just so we could get to know each other more, but if you want it to be a date I'm not refusing." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

You sighed, "Even though you're completely hopeless, I guess it's okay."

He gave you the same shit-eating grin he had before, "Sweet! I'll come pick you up at 3."

He walked over to the door and opened it, but before he left he turned over and took one small glance at you before looking back at the door again and saying, "One more thing. Come as the (Name) you are at home, not the (Name) you are at school."

He shut the door and left. Having you still processing what he just said. "Damn him." You thought.

honestly i have ideas on what i should do for some chapters but i don't know how to process the story properly bYE, i'll figure it out but in the mean time enjoy this chapter.