Chapter 14: Hard choices

Naruto and Fū had just finished their sparring session. Both were panting and covered in sweat from their exchange. "I give the win to you," Naruto said looking at Fū.

"Thanks," Fū said gratefully, looking at the male in front of her. When she said this, Naruto smiled and began to walk over to her. "Let's go. I'm sure that the others are waiting for us," Fū said, looking at the male in front of her. When she said this Naruto nodded and the two began to leave. When they did, they heard some noise and looked towards the source to see two familiar figures looking at them.

Shiro and Gorou were staring at the two. "Shiro, Gorou, what are you two doing here?" Naruto asked looking at the two in front of him.

"Shibuki asked us to come find you. He wanted to speak to the two of you," Gorou said looking at the two in front of him. Naruto and Fū were both a little curious hearing this but didn't question it and looked at the two in front of them.

"Okay, well then let's go," Fū said looking at the two in front of her. When she said this the others nodded and they began to head towards Shibuki's office.

"So any idea what he wants to talk to us about?" Naruto asked looking at Shiro.

"No, uncle wouldn't tell me anything about what he wants. So your guess is as good as mine," Shiro said looking at Naruto. When he did the two became a bit more nervous.

When they reached Shibuki's office Gorou looked at the three and sighed. "You three should go in. I'll . . . I'll wait for you out here," Gorou said looking at the three in front of him.

When he said this they entered the room and Gorou sighed as he took out a small bottle from his jacket and took a drink from it. "Wish it could've been different," Gorou said as he began to walk away from the office. As he did the three stood in front of the male leader known as Shibuki.

"You wanted to see us," Fū asked looking at the male in front of her.

"Indeed," Shibuki said looking at the three in front of him. He was quiet for a moment before he took a breath and looked at two of the three. "Naruto, Fū, a week ago, I received word of an organization known as the Akatsuki. Have you heard of them?" Shibuki asked looking at the three in front of him.

"Yeah, they're something like a criminal organization," Shiro said looking at Shibuki. The male nodded hearing this and looked at the three.

"That's correct, however, we have also recently received word that they are also trying to locate the Bijū as well as their Jinchūriki," Shibuki said looking at them.

"So they're looking for us?" Naruto asked looking at Shibuki.

"Maybe, not yet, but eventually they will be. Which means that it's only a matter of time before they come here and try to abduct the two of you," Shibuki said looking at the two in front of him.

"So what are we going to do?" Fū asked looking at the male in front of her. When she asked this the male's expression darkened slightly. "Shibuki?" The female questioned looking at the male in front of her.

"Like I said, I obtained this information about a week ago and have been thinking about what to do since. However the conclusion that I came to wasn't a good one," Shibuki said looking at the two. The male was trying to stay as stoic as possible, but the three in front of him could hear the sadness in his voice. "Naruto, Fū . . . I must ask that you leave the village of Takigakure at once," Shibuki said trying to avoid eye contact with the figures in front of him.

Naruto and Fū were both quiet hearing this and looked at the male in front of them. "You're kidding right?" Naruto asked looking at the male in front of him. Shibuki shook his head hearing this and looked up at the two.