Chapter 6

Sebbs POV.

As I ran out of his house, his mom looked at me. I burst through the front door with tears coming out of my eyes. I ran home as fast as I could. My mom asked me what was wrong as I grabbed something from the fridge. Instead of answering I just ran back up to my room and shut my door. As I turned to my room I slid down my door and cried for a while.

I didn't come out of my room for the rest of the night. I woke up to my alarm ringing loudly. My eyes had dried up but they were still red.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got to school there he was again with more girls. He looked at me. I looked at him and then my eyes carried to the ground and I kept walking until I was in the school surrounded by people trying to make it to class early so they would not be late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classes went by fast barely even paying attention to the classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The same thing happened everyday that week until Friday.
In my last class I had him. Dion was my partner.

I was there first. I waited......... Half the class went by.... No show... The bell rang and we all went out of the class heading home.

I did the same thing as usual. Until I got a phone call.

"Hello, is this Sebastian?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"I am Marie. I work for the North East Hospital."

"Why are you calling me?"

"Your friend Dion got into a bad car crash."

Omg. Wow cliffhanger I hate you omg. Ya i know im mean. I will try to update tomorrow and maybe Thursday. I have a flight to California to catch on Friday so I might not update for a while. Thank you for reading my book so far. Remember there will be sexual scenes later on in the book so read at your own risk.