Kelly Please!

Thoughts were running through my head have they burned the firehouse is anyone injured please say no. pain racked through my body as I struggled against the cold chicago winter. "Kelly please!!" I shouted mainly for myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving back at the firehouse we saw the smoke following it we saw the lockers on fire specifically Matthew Casey's "damn Casey how bad have you pissed someone off" I shouted turning the hose on his locker hoping for some kind of a letter to my luck there it was clear as day the other guys fathers around as I read it to them "congratulations you have solved 3 clues and for now have postponed Casey's life, however now is where it gets serious you find him or he takes a tumble off a building" gasps filled the room "no this is not happening ok we're a family we are going to find him and bring him home, you got that?" I shouted at the men and women surrounding me before Walking away. there has to be a way to find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lieutenant my office now" Bodens cry breaking me out of my pity filled circle. We entered his office Casey's photo still in my hand "we believe Voight is behind this" Boden began my anger boiling inside of me "what" I shouted punching the table before clutching the photo harder "is there any place you know of that has any significance to either of them?" he asked until I saw it the answer staring me in the face "I know where he's taking him I shouted jumping from the seat and running to the depo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had felt like ages since i'd been conscious I was feeling the effects of it though. "it seems it is the end for you and firehouse 51!" as he approached forward I quickly realised who it was "Voight?" I started as he kicked me down hard in the ribs "it's time to end this" he grabs my arms and drags me to the car, I know how this is going to end I just hope Kelly gets there before me.