The referee signals for us to get closer and his stance immediately shifts, he hunches as well, lowering his body, and staring into my eyes fiercely, his nostrils flaring up. I'm more at ease, the buzzing inside of me subsides a little and I calm my breathing down. This is about being smart and knowing how to control your body, and if that doesn't work out you use all your force, and this is where the testosterone helps.

The referee starts the fight and he instantly lunges at me. I duck out of the way and he stumbles, I take the opportunity to lunge back and I grab his whole body and pin him on the ground. Seeing as he is a lot slimmer than my other rivals, he has some wiggle room and flips us over in one swift motion. Bad idea though, as he ends up on top of me, his knee rubbing on my thigh, very very close to my cock, and his whole body weight putting pressure on it.

The hormones come rushing back full force, I feel my face get flushed, my dick twitches and a little groan escapes my lips as I'm pinned on the ground.

The rage augments and I clench my fists, moving to grip his shoulders forcefully as I push him away but he doesn't budge, his head buried on my shoulder.

I open my legs and put them around his waist, again pushing against his chest and I'm able to break free, turning us once, twice, but quickly getting up and having a breather.

It was getting too much for me. My chest felt tight and my eyes were a little blurry.
I regain my footing, my lungs fill fully with oxygen, and I puff my chest out, challenging him, an open stance to get him to come at me, to be reckless, and he takes the bait.

Once again he lunges at me but I get out the way and tackle him from the back. I land with one knee on the side of his body, the other in between his legs, my forearm on his nape, and my free hand keeping his own behind his back. He struggles and with the other hand that was flailing besides his head he tries to push up and get out, but I put my whole body weight on him, pressing against his sweaty back, my heavy and moist breathing hitting his ear, the veins in my arms and neck pulsing and a huge grin on my face. I won.

Every one claps and starts screaming, my name being called by a few people and I feel the referee take both our hands and pull us up. The grin never leaves my face, it just grows into a smile as he lifts my right hand into the air and announces our school won the tournament.

I fucking jump and scream, the primal urge to show off and prance around winning over my steps, running up to my friends and jumping to collide chests, but that's when my body puts up a red flag and I remember where this energy and... and power is coming from.

My face falters a little and I mutter something along the lines of 'shower' to the others and run to the changing room.

Everyone is too happy celebrating to notice, and it's not like the others will have a shower, seeing as they fucking reek all the time anyway and they are probably already on their way to a party, so the place is deserted and far from being used by anyone else.

I sit down, panting, and I rest my head on the lockers. I close my eyes and concentrate solely on my throbbing dick, poor little guy is probably black rather than blue at this point, being nudged and pressed against but never getting any real contact.

I sit up and sigh when I hear the locker room's door open and close. I look up through half open eyelids, my mouth open and one of my hands on the inside of my thigh already. In comes in the guy I fought before, he looks at me from a distance, the low lights in the room make hks beads of sweat shine on his skin and I squirm as his smell reaches my nostrils. Gross.

I take a whiff of my own smell and scrunch up my nose. I should take an actual shower. I smell.

"What do you want" I say a little more harshly than intended. He doesn't flinch or cower, he just stares at me and shrugs.

"Came to say congratulations. Even though I think I wasn't really that much of a challenge to you"

Without realizing my hands both start traveling up my thighs, slowly inching towards my source of pain to try and create some friction and end my suffering. The other guy notices and his eyes follow my every move. I notice what my body is doing and stop all motion.

"You did very well out there. Don't worry, I'm just too good" He turns back to stare at my face, now a shit eating grin replacing my previous slack jaw. He presents a half smile in return but it suddenly falls as I feel my hand over my crotch.

My body starts tingling and I shudder, my eyes fall closed and I couldn't give two shits if he was watching, he is gonna go away any minute now and it was way much more important to take care of this than keep making small talk with a stranger.

Relief washed over me as I palmed my member through my suit, no longer paying attention to the other person in the room, who may or may not be watching, as my body moved by itself, aching to finally finds some release.

I'm still gently rubbing my crotch when I fell a huff of air that makes my hairs stand on the back of my neck.
I look down to find that the other guy's on his knees, staring back up at me, his hands on his lap.

"D'you need help with that?"