Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Just as I was praying to all the Saints in heaven and all the angels that Ms. Witchburn will make us changed seats.  She told us an awesome news.

“Okay, so your places would be permanent for the rest of the year.” She announced.

Seriously?!

Gosh, my Junior life is ruined….Ruined I tell you ruined! I can just go and die now.  Maybe if the angels would be nice this time I would be gladly taken by them now.  I hate my seatmate for crying out loud and take note.  I hated him on the first day of class. I hate snobbish people like him especially when I’m being friendly and all.  No need to act like you’re popular and all cause I already knew that.  Damn him! I rarely hate a person.  Scratch that, I never hated a person before maybe I was pissed and all but never hated.  Hate is such a strong word/emotion and it’s my first time using it and all.

Woah!

Way to go Keane! You’re number one on my hate list.  I should give him an award or something. A slap or punch would do.  I used to idolized this person, not because his hot or anything cause believe me his hot.  But I really idolized him when his playing basketball, because this boy is a GOD.  I mean his just so good he will make your jaw drop, that’s why there’s no doubt that he is the captain ball even though were still in our 3rd year.  But now I don’t idolized him anymore, right now I really want to kill him, painfully and slowly killing him just like in the Saw movies and stuff.  Gosh this boy is making me violent and all.

I ignored him for the rest of the class.  I don’t want to make a fool out of myself once more after that encounter with a snobbish guy.  I absentmindedly listen to the teacher. I think she was discussing about rules and stuffs but I didn’t care. My mind was full of hatred for Keane for being so snobbish.  I mean no one had ever snob me, well yeah because I was friendly and cheerful.  People here kinda like me, while some are backstabbing me. Like I care! Well I’m not popular okay. I’m just normal. Now there’s someone who just snob me like he would have a disease or something if he talks to me.  The worst of all I have to sit beside him for the rest of the year.

This suck!

I was just so angry right now that I didn’t notice that the teacher was calling me and the whole class was looking at me.  I didn’t know that my face shows anger and stuff that’s why it caught the teacher attention.  Not until Fionn kick my chair.

“What?!” I hissed at him.

“Ms. Evans! I’ve been calling your attention. Is there any problem?” Ms. Witchburn told me tapping her desk.

My cheeks suddenly flushed red, and I know I look somehow like a tomato now. 

“I’m sorry Ms. It was just my mind was occupied by home stuff” I replied with an embarrass smile.

“I see. Don’t let that happen again Ms. Evans because I was worried sick I thought you were gonna kill someone, by your looks awhile ago.”

Yeah, I really want to kill Keane!

“No, Ms. it was just some home stuff” I replied with an embarrass chuckle.

“Okay. As I was saying….” Ms. Witchburn continued.

“Pathetic!” someone hissed.

I looked to whoever said that and saw Keane with an annoyed look.

“What?!” I said softly with an annoyed tone.

“I wasn’t talking to you, but you seem affected. Guilty much?!” he smirk.

Aggggh!! Can I please kill him now?!