AWARDS

We will be giving quite a few awards out and this page explains them all and why we will be giving them out.

THE NEWCOMER AWARD
This award will be given out to a participant who has really stunned the judges with their words. The winner of this award must have less than 1K views on their story and we want to acknowledge how hard it can be to get a story of the ground.
(This award will only be given to one person and the genre will be picked using a random algorithm)

THIRD PLACE AWARD
This award will go to the book that gets third place out of all the books in each genre, so everyone has a chance to win this award.

SECOND PLACE AWARD
This award will be going to the books that are almost there, the second favourites of the judges. Again this will be given out to each genre.

FIRST PLACE AWARD
This award will be given out to the favourite books of the judges, these books need to stun the judges and amaze them. Each genre will have a first place winner.

THE AZUL AWARD
This is the specialty award, this award is for one book which blows the administration away. This book is spectacular and may as well be professionally published with movies made about it. Each and every one of you has the chance to win this book.

THE AZUL SPECIALS
This will be a hot list of the judges top five books from each genre.